Neon Art ShopšŸ’Ø (CLOSED!)

hi so im nearly done with the fist persons request so u will probs get ur edit nxt week or even sunday (depends)

Ok itā€™s fine with me

1 Like

Hey can you tell me till when are you giving my request :sweat_smile:

idky

Hi uhm im not cancelling ur request but i think u should try and find a new artist because i do my edits on my ipad and it completely shut down, ive tried charging it but it wont turn on and i asked my parents for a new one and they said they will give me one for my birthday which is december (next month) BUT the video i used to help me do my edits i used the editors brushes i like downloaded them and i tried to download them on my computer but it doesnt seem to be work so i msg her asking if there is a way to download the brushes but she hasnt replied yet so if u donā€™t mind waiting until next month for ur edit thats fine but i think thats too long and i felt bad of u guys not getting ur edits so thats y i am telling u this but as i said if u dont mind waiting for another month thats good but i think u might want to try and find another artist bcos i might be waisting ur time
Im very sorry but if u do decide to wait as soon as i get my ipad i will download the app i use for the edits and start and get u ur edit by the nxt day but im so sorry

Hi uhm im not cancelling ur request but i think u should try and find a new artist because i do my edits on my ipad and it completely shut down, ive tried charging it but it wont turn on and i asked my parents for a new one and they said they will give me one for my birthday which is december (next month) BUT the video i used to help me do my edits i used the editors brushes i like downloaded them and i tried to download them on my computer but it doesnt seem to be work so i msg her asking if there is a way to download the brushes but she hasnt replied yet so if u donā€™t mind waiting until next month for ur edit thats fine but i think thats too long and i felt bad of u guys not getting ur edits so thats y i am telling u this but as i said if u dont mind waiting for another month thats good but i think u might want to try and find another artist bcos i might be waisting ur time
Im very sorry but if u do decide to wait as soon as i get my ipad i will download the app i use for the edits and start and get u ur edit by the nxt day but im so sorry.

1 Like

hi uhm im not cancelling ur request but i think u should try and find a new artist because i do my edits on my ipad and it completely shut down, ive tried charging it but it wont turn on and i asked my parents for a new one and they said they will give me one for my birthday which is december (next month) BUT the video i used to help me do my edits i used the editors brushes i like downloaded them and i tried to download them on my computer but it doesnt seem to be work so i msg her asking if there is a way to download the brushes but she hasnt replied yet so if u donā€™t mind waiting until next month for ur edit thats fine but i think thats too long and i felt bad of u guys not getting ur edits so thats y i am telling u this but as i said if u dont mind waiting for another month thats good but i think u might want to try and find another artist bcos i might be waisting ur time
Im very sorry but if u do decide to wait as soon as i get my ipad i will download the app i use for the edits and start and get u ur edit by the nxt day but im so sorry

hi uhm im not cancelling ur request but i think u should try and find a new artist because i do my edits on my ipad and it completely shut down, ive tried charging it but it wont turn on and i asked my parents for a new one and they said they will give me one for my birthday which is december (next month) BUT the video i used to help me do my edits i used the editors brushes i like downloaded them and i tried to download them on my computer but it doesnt seem to be work so i msg her asking if there is a way to download the brushes but she hasnt replied yet so if u donā€™t mind waiting until next month for ur edit thats fine but i think thats too long and i felt bad of u guys not getting ur edits so thats y i am telling u this but as i said if u dont mind waiting for another month thats good but i think u might want to try and find another artist bcos i might be waisting ur time
Im very sorry but if u do decide to wait as soon as i get my ipad i will download the app i use for the edits and start and get u ur edit by the nxt day but im so sorry.

Hi uhm im not cancelling ur request but i think u should try and find a new artist because i do my edits on my ipad and it completely shut down, ive tried charging it but it wont turn on and i asked my parents for a new one and they said they will give me one for my birthday which is december (next month) BUT the video i used to help me do my edits i used the editors brushes i like downloaded them and i tried to download them on my computer but it doesnt seem to be work so i msg her asking if there is a way to download the brushes but she hasnt replied yet so if u donā€™t mind waiting until next month for ur edit thats fine but i think thats too long and i felt bad of u guys not getting ur edits so thats y i am telling u this but as i said if u dont mind waiting for another month thats good but i think u might want to try and find another artist bcos i might be waisting ur time.

1 Like

No need to be sorry Its totally fine :two_hearts: :white_heart:

Itā€™s totally finešŸ˜‡

Hey thatā€™s fineā€¦ No need to apologize :relaxed::relaxed:

Its totally fineā€¦You donā€™t have to apologize :blush:

Ohh thatā€™s sadā€¦ Dont worry, u dont have to apologize for thisā€¦ Its fine I can understand

would u still like me to keep going on wit ur request?

1 Like

Would u still like me to keep going on wit ur request?

would u still like me to keep going on wit ur request??

1 Like

Would u still like me to keep going on wit ur request??

Yeah I guess bcoz I donā€™t need it urgently so you can just give me when your prob is solved :innocent:
I still want it there is no rush you can give me by next month, its absolutely fine with me :heartbeat:

1 Like

yeah ofcā€¦ but I can wait for it :relaxed::heartbeat:

1 Like