Neptune’s Lil Art Shop 💫 *CURRENTLY CLOSED*

it’s all good. if you could just update your original request with the character details, or just send them individually in a reply, i’d be happy to do the cover for you.

1 Like

thanks so much :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Hey ! Could you tag me when you will be taking requests again ? :sweat_smile::sweat_smile: please

1 Like

yes, of course.

1 Like

1 Like

@Forever1201
if it isn’t any trouble, could you send me a screenshot of your episode character (in the outfit you’d like) and doing the desired pose for your pfp? i just need a screenshot as a reference my episode writer’s portal’s been acting up.
tysm
-neptune

1 Like

YOUR REQUEST HAS BEEN ACCEPTED!

this request will take me more than a few days… maybe two weeks, at most. since im not too experienced in advanced custom poses, i’ll let you know if i can’t do it. but i’ll definitely try.

1 Like

Yes I can. I’ll send it soon later today since I don’t have time right now but I’ll send soon :heart:

1 Like

thank you!

1 Like

oh, im sorry, it’s working again. you don’t need to send me a screenshot. thank you though!

1 Like

It’s alright and thank u

im abt to make your pfp, is there anything else i should note?

oh also, btw, the piercings won’t show due to the hairstyle… i mean, i could tuck the hair behind the ears, if you’d like?

@lvqbrl
and, i wanted to double check, is this how you want your character to look?

1 Like

@Epi.milkyway, would you be okay with the eat_cupcake pose?

1 Like

Yeah sure!

great! ty

1 Like

yup !

1 Like

okie dokes!

1 Like

@lvqbrl, just wondering if the outline is okay so far? let me know if you need me to add anything.

2 Likes

i LOVE THANK U BBY

1 Like

i finisheddd:))
hope ya like it!

2 Likes