Netflix Discussion Thread đŸŽ„

Yeah, I’m not a fan of Iris too much either. I feel like the relationship is super forced lmao

1 Like

I love Bojack Horseman!! I try to get all my friends to watch it but they won’t give it a chance :roll_eyes:

1 Like

tru

they make iris unlikeable :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

The 100 is MY FAVOURITE SHOW OF ALL TIME!!! I would advise you watch it or else you simply just haven’t lived. just watch it you know :woman_shrugging:

AHHHH I STARTED BLACKLIST

SOMEONE HELP ME

Also - Iron Fist S2 is out, has anyone watched that yet?

1 Like

I have binge watched many shows but my fav would have to be riverdale

I was watching the Flash, but then I started watching Lucifer, oops. But now I’m back on the flash and istg when they say, “we are the flash” I want to slap them. Like no boo boo, you did not get struck by lightning, was in a coma and your parents were murdered!

Bump ~

Orange Is The New Black is my fave. I try to watch others, but I sometimes feel as if I would forget OITNB’s storyline so I don’t watch them, haha. I think The Punisher has an interesting storyline, though

1 Like

I’m in love with Riverdale!

Omg, YESS GURLL! I love the 100 so much, the ending of season 5 had me shook :sweat:

1 Like

I just started season two of tvd and honestly it’s just my life wow-

I just finished The Haunting of Hill House and The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina.
Sooo good. Not only creepy but the storyline is beautiful.

OMG I haven’t watched season 5 because in NZ it doesn’t come out until 2019 :sob: We are always behind on updates

1 Like

Kdrama’s if I’m not watching them on Viki or Kocowa or Dramafever (When it existed). If you watch Kdrama’s please give me suggestions :blush:

Awww! No spoilers here then, you’re going to enjoy it so much, it was the best season in my opinion.

1 Like

is The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina worth it? i watched 1 episode and didnt really like it.

I feel it is! But you have to be okay with occult stuff and some jump scares. Other than that, it’s about a strong female character surrounded by other strong female characters. The storyline is awesome.

Here are some of the TV Shows and Movies I like to watch on Netflix:

TV Shows:

• Pretty Little Liars
  • Mako Mermaids
  • Boss Baby: Back in Business
  • My Babysitter’s a Vampire
  • Once Upon a Time
  • Mighty Morphin’ Power Rangers
  • The Walking Dead
  • Liv and Maddie
  • Best Friends Whenever

Movies: