Netflix Recommendations

Hi episode community members!
Drop your favorite serie, documentary, movie on netflix so everyone who can’t decide what to watch can check the one’s you recommended.
Write the name and describe the serie documentary, movie ext…
NO SPOILER!

THE 100 about 100 kids who are getting send to earth after those people being in the space for 98 years , they fantasized a lot about earth but they didn’t expect this 0.0

2 Likes

One day at a time,
One day at a time,
& One day at a time.

I guess it’s reboot of the original, but following a modern Cuban-American family as they tackle issues such as racism, sexism, homophobia, consent, gun laws, divorce and more. It’s a light hearted comedy series even though it delves into these issues, it’ll be the funniest & most heart breaking thing you’ve watched.

4 Likes

Close - Zoe, a wealthy heiress, is in need of protection when her life is put in danger. A bodyguard and counter-terrorism expert is assigned to safeguard Zoe when a kidnapping forces them both to go on the run.

What happened to monday? - same lead actress.
In a world where families are allowed only one child due to overpopulation

UGHH I LOVE THAT SHOW :smile: :black_heart:

1 Like

Oh, and I recommend Parenthood
It’s a show about 4 siblings, in their adulthood, and their families. I don’t know exactly how to explain it, but it’s pretty much just about them and their family going through different challenges of modern life. Counting them, their kids, and their parents.

I hope that was explained well, I don’t think I did, but you can look it up on Google if you want to know more. :new_moon_with_face:

The Walking Dead

1 Like

Are you watching season 3?

Elite.

Just start watching, you’ll see how good it is

Yeah, i finished it two days ago :sweat_smile:
I love it :relaxed: :new_moon_with_face:

1 Like

My favourite on Netflix is Stranger Things. There are currently 2 seasons and they do not disappoint!

1 Like

My favorite movie on Netflix is Old Boy.
A man is kidnapped and locked in a room for 15 years, he has no idea why he is locked in there. One day he is set free and swears he’ll seek revenge.

Very good truly messed up movie from Korea, big recommendation. One of my all time favorite movies.

3 Likes

I love that you mentioned the original :star_struck:! As much as I am pro remaking movies with something better…not a huge fan of the 2013 film.

2 Likes

Yes ofc, I honestly haven’t seen the remake… haven’t really dared since I love the original so much heh. I can love a remake too but it’s hard to imagine how someone would be able to top this masterpiece!

I would say it’s worth the watch just out of basic curiosity. Seen far worse flicks…but like you said, nothing will triumph the OG! :smiley:

Yeah that’s true, I am kinda curious so might have to see it eventually! :blush:

1 Like

I recommend Sierra Burgess is a Loser and Insatiable!

Watch “The Babysitter”

The Office
Supernatural
Supergirl
My Babysitter’s a Vampire ( movie and show )

1 Like

Family Guy
Big Mouth
S*x Education
Stranger Things
Rick and Morty

Those are my all time fave series on Netflix. They’re all strange and quirky haha