Netflix Suggestions?

hey guys! so I’ve been really bored recently because I just finished all of my fave Netflix shows. if anyone has any suggestions for me i’ll be suppperrr grateful!! here are some suggestions for u if u need any, too (:

out of order btw

The Originals - alright so let me tell u guys… THE ORIGINALS IS AMAZING! if u watched the vampire diaries u would get some of the references but it’s not necessary. the vampire diaries is also good but the originals is TEN TIMES better. i’m in love with joseph morgan now bc of that show (he plays the ICONIC klaus mikaelson)

Lucifer - this is my 2nd fave Netflix series of all freakin’ time. tom ellis is hilarious & also easy on the eyes (; lmaooooo. but uhhh yh I totally recommend (((:

The Vampire Diaries - tvd is also rly good! I used to think it would be some stupid tv show whenever I saw advertisements for it but damn, it’s pretty good! damon >> stefan (;

Atypical - atypical is so good! it basically follows the life of sam, a neurotypical 18 year old with autism. I laughed so much when watching this series, I can’t wait for season 3!!!

The Fosters - another great tv show. it addresses many social problems in the world. the spin-off “Good Trouble” is premiering soon on the 8th so i’m excited for that!

TEOTFW (the end of the f***ing world) - so good! I’ve been waiting on season 2 for so long but it basically follows these two kids: james, a psychopath, and alyssa: a badass moody teen who go on a crazy journey after running away in search of alyssa’s real father. 10/10 bro… 10/10 :sleepy:

I can’t think of any more tv shows, but if I do, i’ll add them. :slight_smile: PLEASE LEAVE ME RECOMMENDATIONS!! HELP A SHISTER OUT!

4 Likes

The originals! Was amazing! hdjdbdkshskshssosh i wanna be a hybrid so much :rofl: but I have some

On my Block
Black Mirror: Bandersnatch
Tales of Unfortunate Events
The Flash
Friends
Miraculous
IZombie
Gilmore Girls

I also loveeeee Atypical it was amazing!

5 Likes

If you like twisted dark stuff watch Dark.
It will make no sense for a while and it is english dubbed

1 Like

YOU (I love it!)

1 Like

I LOVED ON MY BLOCK! I’ve been meaning to watch A Tale of Unfortunate Events but I never get around to it! Thank u for the suggestions!!! <333

2 Likes

Thank u for the recommendation! I’ll check it out!! :smiley:

1 Like

What is it about? :thinking:

1 Like

OH MY CHOCOLATE A FELLOW ON MY BLOCK FAN YESSSSSSSS!

And no problemo!

1 Like

What would you do for love? For a brilliant male bookstore manager who crosses paths with an aspiring female writer, this question is put to the test. A charming yet awkward crush becomes something even more sinister when the writer becomes the manager’s obsession. Using social media and the internet, he uses every tool at his disposal to become close to her, even going so far as to remove any obstacle --including people – that stands in his way of getting to her.

It’s dark/rom

3 Likes

:rofl: I saw that I want to watch it

1 Like

OMG IT SOUNDS SO GOOD. I feel like im already gonna be hooked on it :laughing:

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy:

I was going to say black mirror too.

1 Like

Black mirror is so amazing

1 Like

Yeah it was it too me on a trip! I was so shook :flushed:

1 Like

Sameeeeeee especially while playing Bandersnatch I played that till like 7 in the morning

I either like cooking shows or dark/edgy shows.

• The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina
  • The Great British Baking Show
  • Nailed It
  • A Series of Unfortunate Events
4 Likes

I love cooking shows!

2 Likes

If any of you want to watch a basic cookie cutter, predictable, high school show, Riverdale is your show.

Don’t get me wrong, I love it! It just…just…Hahahaha! You actually thought I was gonna explain why I don’t like it! Sike! Hahaha. I got you!…and yeah…

1 Like

The Office
Supergirl
Parks and Recreation

2 Likes