Never mind, i don’t need anything <3

i’m not looking for that art style though. thank you.

1 Like

just a different one

She’s probably looking for a realistic kinda version

Uh—

1 Like

i’m allowed to have my preferences for my story.

i just need a cover.

i wanted a different style. it’s nothing against you.

True true, but let’s all chill nOw :kissing_smiling_eyes::v:

1 Like

they’re not. i just need 3 characters. i’m willing to wait for a while. i just wanted a different art style. you’re talented, just a different style.

okay? i’ll find one i guess. but i don’t want your art style unfortunately. that’s all.

Personally, I don’t like how this is going. You want something realistic, but did you do any research? Most of the people who do great art have paid for applications to make them look like this. Mine cost £10. Some people just don’t have that money to loosely spend on apps. But I get it, I used to be where you are, and then I stopped relying on others and did it myself. I reccomend ProCreate (IOS 12+ only)

2 Likes

i don’t want something realistic. i never said i did. someone else did. i liked the girls’ edits, but i just wanted it to look like a different type of shading and highlighting.

But it’s the same principle.

1 Like

sorry, can you pm me? i’m a bit confused. i don’t want u or me to get flagged,

1 Like

I don’t wish to continue this conversation. Good luck finding whatever it is you’re looking for.

2 Likes

okay. it’s still episode style but i won’t make you message me

I can’t exactly give you examples because i have only drawn like oneee edit since i returned to this community but i could show you my first :blush:

Here you go!

2 Likes

oOU OKAY <3 how many chars can you do?

1 Like

So you like it? :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like