Nevermind Guys, Off Topic

…Ok

2 Likes

I understand what you mean but this does seem kind of offensive. Mainly because there is people in the Trans community on the forums. It’s best not to say such stuff like this to them. Especially since your comment sounds somewhat aggressive. I think it’s best if you close this thread. It’s best not to speak out on such things to the community this way.

6 Likes

I’m so so so so sorry, I didn’t mean it like that, I got it from a comment off YouTube of a video I was watching.

2 Likes

@Jeremy or Sydney H close this I said it to negatively, I don’t want backlash, I might not eat, if that happens

3 Likes

For someone who has a MLK PFP I sure can’t act like one :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

3 Likes

We all have our moments. It’s okay. As long as you learned from your mistakes. And MLK did believe in redemption and forgiveness so–:wink:

1 Like

Yeah yeah, sure I’m going to early, it’s only 5 might as well catch up on some zzzs

2 Likes

I was @‘ed and I can’t see the post. What happened?

2 Likes

Something, how you are you born a certain gender and you can’t change that be you should be yourself.

2 Likes

It’s fair enough that you might have been confused by that with all the stupid stuff that’s going around on the Internet nowadays, but gender is a social construct :blush: we as humans made up ideas of gender and how it relates to sex. We just want to make it a biological thing now to suit us

5 Likes

Yeah, I just feel like it wasn’t positive so I switched my pfp from MLK to Black

3 Likes

Hey! We all make mistakes! MLK plagiarised his university thesis, but he learnt from his mistakes and was a better person because of it. Maybe this makes you more like him. He was human after all!

4 Likes

Topic closed by OP request. :smiley: