New adult love story

Looking for a new love story? Josephine just caught her fiancé in bed with another woman. How will she get over him and what hunky men will she meet along the way?

1 Like

Not saying it doesn’t but have you made sure your story follows the guideline?

1 Like

adult love story? havent read your story so dosent know if it is. but all stories shall be apropriate for 13 year olds

1 Like

I think so. Would love input if it doesn’t.

1 Like

Okay :joy::joy:
Just asking I’ll check it out

Just read some of chapter one(up to when you arrive at Molly’s house)it didn’t seem like it but I don’t know all the guidelines.

I just read chapter 1. dosent look inaprotiapte. also I like to mention even though its made on mobile you got some good directing. usally the ones on mobile suck at it

1 Like

just clarifying that the characters in the story are adults, not children. I have read a lot of stories involving high school students. This one involves adults. That’s all.

2 Likes

Hey! I would love to do a r4r with you! Please let me know if you’re interested! :blush:

Story Name: Loving Desire
Author: L.R
Genre: Action
Style: INK
Description: Serena, Leo, Emily, and Ethan. Four bestfriends who are feared through the world. What happens when the man who raised them is murdered and they have to meet his brother
Instagram: lr_stories

Story Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6404186313719808

I’ve added you to my favourites and you’ll be my next read!

I’ve read 3 chapters. I like your story. I’m going to finish it later today.

1 Like

Thank you!!! I’ll send you screenshots of yours when I’m done! :blush::two_hearts:

1 Like

I’d love to do a R4R if you fancy it :heart:

This is mine -

Story: Stay.

Author: Kiki.

Genre: Drama.

Style: Ink & Limelight

Chapters: 16 (ongoing)

Instagram: @kiki_epi

Description; She’s trying to move on but worried about never being able to forget. Can she learn to live again or will it always haunt her? Fresh starts & old faces, nothing’s ever simple!

Links:

Covers:
image image