mustread
general
opinion

HELLO!

lmao sorry that was a bit much

Let’s try that again.

Hiya :wave:t6:

I’m Kim :hearts:

Yesterday, I published a new story and I’d really love it if you read it.

I also want to support other writers (especially new authors) as much as I can.

I know how hard it is to get your stories noticed and I aim to make that easier.

Yes there are other threads like this but the more publicity and more options is better, right?

If you reply to this thread with a read for read, please tag who you want to do a read for read with so there’s no confusion! :heart_eyes:

Alternatively, if you have a story you’d like to promote but you don’t want to do a read for a read, go ahead and reply! I’m always looking for new reads!! :thinking:

If you want to do a read for read or review exchange, let me know!

Story details below! :arrow_down:

Love,
Kim L :hearts: :sparkles:

• Why you should read my story:

• It’s not a straight story.

• Supports LGBTQ+ Community and features a WOC MC and POC characters

• I’ve only written the first three chapters but there are several plot twists.

• The story does feature comedy and drama to ensure it’s never boring!

• HOWEVER there is no character customisation. I wanted to write the story from the perspective of a young and rising black girl (she’s believed to be (read my story to find out why it’s unconfirmed) Nigerian(Yoruba) and Ghanain(Twi) (like me :blush:).

• When I say choices matter, I mean they *really* matter. From the very beginning, choices result in points and gains, (read everything you can and be adventurous) the course your version of the story takes, the environments Dawn (the MC) finds herself in and how other characters treat her.

• I use advanced directing (spot placement, layers, zones, zooms, sound, custom backgrounds (a whole book) and overlays) and I prefer to show the reader (Episode is a visual platform) rather than tell the reader by using minimal narration.

• AND MUCH MORE!!!

Story Details:
FANTASTICAL: REALM REVIVED

• Title: Fantastical: Realm Revived
  • Author: Kim L
  • Description:

Dawn, my dear, with gifts ethereal,
To you belongs the Crown Imperial,
Remember to ever heed this lyrical:
“A realm may fall to its demise,
But after the dawn,
It may still rise.”

Dawn discovers a whole new realm with new possibilities and threats. She realises quickly that trust is hard to earn and those closest are really the ones she should keep furthest away. A whole realm is at her fingertips. Will she dare to venture into the new world? And who will she have to leave behind…

• Genre: Fantasy
  • Style: Ink
  • Chapters published: 3 (ONGOING)

• Link: :arrow_down:

my main instagram (KIM L)

my reviews instagram (EPI REVIEWS)

:blue_heart::star::blue_heart:

Please fill this out if you want to do a read for read!

EPISODE 4 OF FANTASTICAL: REALM REVIVED IS BEING WRITTEN BUT IT DOES CONTAIN AN ART SCENE (depending on your choices) THAT I AM CREATING MYSELF AND IT WILL BE LONG! PLEASE GIVE IT TIME!!

Announcing Fantastical! Our June 2018 Creator's Contest

I’m gonna read it

Thank you, my Wakandan Sister :hearts:

AYEEEEE ! YOUR STORY IS DOOOOOPE !
I love it !

THANK YOU SIS!! :smile:

What are thooooose XDDD You got a new fan sis ! I love it !

as innnnn :woman_facepalming:t6: :blue_heart:

How can I vote for you for the contest ? I just have to read it ?

I’m honoured you want to vote for me but this is how the contest is judged.

All you have to do is read all the episodes and that counts majorly because it shows that my story is interesting enough to make you want to read more.

Thank you so much though. :hearts:

“It’s not because I can be killed I can’t be cute.”
That’s it !
Hello I’m Mary, your new BFF, sister, cousin and spiritual animal.

Nice to meet you xD

nice to meet you :smiley: :smiley:

Hey, @itskim I would love to do a read for read with you. If you want when I’m done I can publish the screen shots as proof that I’ve read your story. :slight_smile:
Here’s the details to my story in case you want to check it out.
Author: SS
Title: Shattered Souls
Genre: Romance
Style: Ink
Description: What happens when two shattered souls find each other? Will love prevail? +18
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5150158950367232

yes, that would be great! (love the cover by the way!)

If you don’t mind could you fill out this form?

It’s only to help me keep track of the read for reads and reviews I need to do so I don’t forget any!

Reads and Reviews Exchange Form

Hey I’m trying to acess it, but everytime I click on that link it just appears that there isn’t any form.=/

It should work now!!

Done, I already submitted the form.:slight_smile:

thank you!

I will get your review of Shattered Souls to you either on Thursday or Friday as I have exams Monday-Wednesday.

Expect new episodes of Fantastical: Realm Revived soon!! :hearts:

Hey girl! I just read your story, it’s actually really cool, and with the first chapter all I can say is Matt doesn’t deserve Dawn, and now I’m actually hoping I can keep reading it

I just published my first story a few days ago and I would really love some feedback from you!

Title: The Nation D
Author: P Marroquín
Genre: Fantasy/Adventure/Romance
Style: Limelight
Number of episodes: 4 (ongoing)
Description: A dead girl is your only way out from the place where you’re trapped, what is your new destination? And what dark secrets does it hide? Will you finally find answers to your past?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6435647390351360

Hey I would love to do a read 4 read with you:)
I like your cover too!
Here’s my story link:http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5578521367412736
My story is called “Trouble In Princess Paradise”
Princess Rose, always had everything she’s desired.What happens when the Solar Eclipse happens and strange things begin occuring?Will Rose be able to keep the 4 kingdoms together?
My instagram is : rosina.episode

Of course! It’s all about supporting each other!

I know! He’s way beneath her, more about Matt will be revealed :wink:

I’d love to read your story and give you feedback!

if you don’t mind, could you fill out this form?

it’s to help me keep track of the read for reads and reviews I’m doing and stops me from forgetting!

I’ll give you your feedback on Friday if that’s okay! I have exams Monday to Wednesday and I know I won’t be able to get it to you for Thursday :woman_facepalming:t6: :hearts: