New app feature; "shards"? Who else has it?

So I just opened my Episode app as usual and I noticed shards?

Do more people have this feature?

Also, this crashed my game twice when opening the option, but no worries. It mainly crashes when tapping on the shards, other than that it seems to be working okay.

I hope this is the right category

21 Likes

I don’t have it :eye::lips::eye:

5 Likes

I just updated my app… do not have it haha

Do you have that treasure chest thing ??

4 Likes

I did, I now don’t see it anymore though :thinking:

1 Like

I don’t have it, you might be a beta-tester

1 Like

hm. mines been going for a solid 2 weeks :skull:

i want them shards tho :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I might, but with apps like Instagram, tiktok etc. you can put yourself in for beta-tester in the store and it’ll show you in the (in my case) play store.

2 Likes

Yeah it could just be a beta test that got leaked on accident. That could be why it crashed when you opened it.

3 Likes

Yeah, it crashed three times for just clicking on it, the rest works fine I think. I might also just tap too fast for it too handle for now.

1 Like

I also have it in my app, and it seems to be crashing for me as well. :thinking:

2 Likes

So I tried the “Compete a free choice in an Episode Original Story”, I just tapped on 5 CC things and got all shards. I doubt how well they thought this through…

4 Likes

Crashed every time for me too.

In fact, I was in the middle of reading a story and I can’t get back to it without the app itself crashing now, which is what brings me to the forum.

And if it weren’t for your screenshots I wouldn’t be able to read about what it is lol.

5 Likes

Well, guess they forgot they added cc choices in every story :joy:

6 Likes

Well, I guess I’m lucky it doesn’t fully crash for me.

2 Likes

I’m a bit confused. So according to the daily task, we have to “complete a gem choice”, in order to collect shards to then earn gems??

I don’t even know if I’m explaining myself right, just trying to figure out the info in that screenshot lol

3 Likes

I had it but now I don’t. The app has been crashing terribly since I tapped on the shards :upside_down_face:

Also, nice way to make us read Episode originals. Do they want me to lose all my brain cells?? No, I’m not falling for it!

2 Likes

Yes, if I’m right one gem choice gives you 200 shards which gives you 2 gems and you can do that 10 times a day. I don’t wanna test it though, too expensive :full_moon_with_face:

4 Likes

Sounds like a lot for just 2 gems smh. It could’ve been 5 gems even imo :woman_shrugging:t4:

3 Likes

Yeah, but people with vip only have to use 25 shards, so it ll give them 4 gems per 100 shards, so one original choice gives back 8 gems.

Wow…

All I did was speed-tap through episode 4 of this story. I never selected a gem choice :eyes:

8 Likes