New art scene artist!

Hi all! I’ve recently started graphic drawing (so I’m working on improving my work) and I’d love to do art scenes for story writers at some point. Can anyone offer me any tips, advice etc. Because I’m 100% new to the art scene world. Below is an example I recently made. This is my style.
sketch1569190295223

2 Likes

Wow that looks amazing. you could charge money for that.

1 Like

Also I dont know what program you use to draw. but I recommend Krita. its one of the best you can get for free

Thankyou :slight_smile: I use autodesk sketch book but I’ll have a look at Krista, thanks for the links :slightly_smiling_face: it takes me a couple of days to fully complete a picture

1 Like

that one is good too. I prefore Krita. but of free ones those two are some of the best

1 Like

That’s beautiful :star_struck:

1 Like

Thankyou :grin:

1 Like

No problem!

1 Like

Maybe but some yellow or green in the skin (this is because in photos of people you see that they have a little of these colors) and maybe shade the head like the forehead because there is no shading❤️

1 Like

Thankyou :slight_smile:

1 Like

I love your art piece btw❤️

1 Like

Thankyou and thanks for your advice :slight_smile: I’m looking to start an art scene/story cover shop on here, I’m addicted to drawing :joy:

1 Like

Omg yassssss ( I am also addicted) I want a Apple Pencil but idk I may or may not buy it ahahha

1 Like

I’m in need of a pencil! I’m using my finger as a pencil etc. At the moment because I haven’t got round to getting a pencil yet :joy:

1 Like

Omg I am also using my finger and I am dead hahahahah I use my phone now but when I will buy the Apple Pencil I think I am going to download ibispaint on my iPad and work on that

1 Like

Is that your art on your display picture? It’s really good! I love the design! I’m using my phone too :joy:

1 Like

No hahahahah it someone else’s (my art is hiding now bahahahaha) (I am working on a bigggg approvement

1 Like