New art scene/cover shop

I’m a new member of the forum, I’ve joined today, I do semi-realistic art, I love to capture the raw emotion in my art and I’d love to create art scenes/story covers for episode writers. How do I go about creating an art shop on here? Can anyone give me a template of the necessary questions that customers need to answer for me to know what details they require in their pictures? T.I.A

4 Likes

You create a “page” thing on here, give all your rules, examples, and what you’ll need to complete the request.

You may also want a waiting list if you begin to gain traction.

1 Like

Thankyou :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Oooo can I get a spot? :yum::pray:

1 Like

Sure :grin: I’ll put you at the top then :slight_smile: I’m going to set up the shop and then I’ll start taking the requests :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yay! Thank you thank you! :sob::heart:

1 Like

No problem :grin::heart:

Ok so I now feel a bit stupid but I’ve been trying to find it…but where on here do you go to create a page? It’s really irritating me that I can’t seem to find it :roll_eyes::joy:

Oh, sorry, I just meant like a thread. One of these things that we’re using right now.

(I suck at words)

1 Like

It’s ok :slight_smile: thankyou, it’s because I’m new here, I’m still trying to learn my way around things

1 Like

Hi, the forum won’t let me post a thread since I’m new and apparently I’ve posted too much for today :roll_eyes::joy: so here’s a couple of my designs and if you like the style fill in the form and message it to me :slightly_smiling_face: thankyou :slight_smile:
Request form:
Brief description of what is happening in the scene, people or persons emotions and (if more than one person) what is their relationship:
How many people, male or female:
Time era:
Age of people or persons:
Setting and location:
Background request:
Day, evening or night:
Season:
Any specific distinctions about people or person e.g: glasses, scar, freckles, tattoos, piercing, mole, is one person much taller or smaller than the other.etc.:
Hair colour and style:
Skin colour:
Eye colour and shape:
Face shape:
Nose shape:
Eyebrow shape and colour:
Mouth shape and colour:
Full body, half body, just face or anything else:
Clothing, including hats, gloves, shoes, jewellery etc.:
Please include anything else you may think of:

Hi, the forum won’t let me post a thread since I’m new and apparently I’ve posted too much for today :roll_eyes::joy: so here’s a couple of my designs and if you like the style fill in the form and message it to me :slightly_smiling_face: thankyou :slightly_smiling_face:
Request form:
Brief description of what is happening in the scene, people or persons emotions and (if more than one person) what is their relationship:
How many people, male or female:
Time era:
Age of people or persons:
Setting and location:
Background request:
Day, evening or night:
Season:
Any specific distinctions about people or person e.g: glasses, scar, freckles, tattoos, piercing, mole, is one person much taller or smaller than the other.etc.:
Hair colour and style:
Skin colour:
Eye colour and shape:
Face shape:
Nose shape:
Eyebrow shape and colour:
Mouth shape and colour:
Full body, half body, just face or anything else:
Clothing, including hats, gloves, shoes, jewellery etc.:
Please include anything else you may think of:

Yeah that’s perfectly fine :slightly_smiling_face: when are you wanting them by? If it’s two art scenes I would estimate that it would take me near two weeks to finish them? Just because of day to day life :slightly_smiling_face:

Ok :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Have you already set up the shop? Can I get a spot?

1 Like

Hi I haven’t managed to set it up yet, the forum won’t let me post another thread until tomorrow since I’m new. I can save you a spot though :slightly_smiling_face: I’ll prioritise anyone who asks for a spot before I post the thread :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi! Do you also create covers?

1 Like

I do yes :slightly_smiling_face:

Can I request a large cover then? (I don’t know if the form is the same)

1 Like