New art scene/cover shop

That should be fine :slightly_smiling_face: I’ll make a start on the first one in the morning :slight_smile:

Yeah the form is pretty much the same, any extras (like cover title etc or anything else you can think of, just add on to the bottom of the form :slightly_smiling_face: let me know as well if you’re wanting full body, half body, just face or whatever you want :slightly_smiling_face:

Forgot to mention on the form (though you’ve made it clear you want full body :slightly_smiling_face:) let me know if you want full body, half body, just face or anything else for future reference :slightly_smiling_face::heart:

1 Like

Brief description of what is happening in the scene, people or persons emotions and (if more than one person) what is their relationship: Just one person, a girl, half body. I don’t have in mind any specific action, but since it’s a fantasy story that involves powers, it’d be great if she looked like concentrated in doing some magic (I was thinking about her creating a light with her hands but honestly almost anything else should be cool)

How many people, male or female: Just one, a girl

Time era: Well… I’d say timeless haha, but the story is set in the present days

Age of people or persons: She’s a young woman, I’d say mid twenties

Setting and location: -

Background request: I’d like the background to be black, if that’s not a problem

Day, evening or night: -

Season: -

Any specific distinctions about people or person e.g: glasses, scar, freckles, tattoos, piercing, mole, is one person much taller or smaller than the other.etc.: She has freckles (Freckles Heavy (00-03))

Hair colour and style: Ginger Red and I don’t care about the style, but if you need one it can be long (like Wavy Long or Long Down Wavy Princess Braid)

Skin colour: Gold 01

Eye colour and shape: Hazel dark, Round Medium

Face shape: Square Defined

Nose shape: Defined Natural

Eyebrow shape: Arched Natural (and the color is always Ginger Red)

Mouth shape and colour: Full Round Flat Top Skin, Pink Beige Matte

Clothing, including hats, gloves, shoes, jewellery etc.: Twist Top Tank Cotton Grey Light, Double Button Shorts Denim Blue Marine

Please include anything else you may think of: I’m in need of a large cover. The title of the story is Great Danger (written in white, but I don’t care about the style)

I hope everything’s in here, but if I forgot something please reach out to me!

1 Like

That sounds brilliant :slight_smile: I’ll start on it in the morning :slight_smile: I have a couple of other requests so it may take about a week to two weeks to produce if that’s ok?

1 Like

Take your time! I’m in no rush

1 Like

Also, something I had to edit into the form, do you want full body, half body or just face (I’m assuming it’s one of the first two)

Half body would be perfect!

1 Like

And I specified it, but you should also edit into the form the eyebrow color

1 Like

So sorry! I swore I saw you’d specified it but when I checked again I must have missed it :woman_facepalming: Ahh thankyou! I knew I missed something, are you wanting the eyebrows the same as the hair?

Yup (I wrote it haha)

1 Like

Hey! Do you do covers :blush:

1 Like

I do yes :slightly_smiling_face: (sorry I couldn’t reply earlier, the forum wouldn’t allow me)

1 Like

It’s fine :slightly_smiling_face:, you mind if I request for one??

1 Like

Sure :slightly_smiling_face: just fill out the request form and message it to me :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Ok thank you :blush:

Brief description of what is happening in the scene, people or persons emotions and (if more than one person) what is their relationship: The characters is taking off her mask, and she has mascara running down her face. And the mask has a full face of makeup and looks very happy (if possible to make the mask look doll like)
Reference photo:

How many people, male or female: 1 (Female)
Time era: 2006
Age of people or persons: 20
Setting and location: Any is fine along if it’s give a creepy scary vibe (it’s a thriller story, about they get kidnapped and wake up not remembering who they are, and the kidnapper is a puppeteer)
Theme: Scary/creepy/thriller
Any specific distinctions about people or person e.g: glasses, scar, freckles, tattoos, piercing, mole, is one person much taller or smaller than the other.etc.:
•Freckles Heavy (8-10)
•Floral Tattoo Ink Multicolored
•Stud Jewel Drop
Hair colour and style: Wavy Side Curls (Chestnut Brown)
Skin colour: Copper 04
Eye colour and shape: Deepest Downturned (Dark Hazel)
Face shape: Round Soft
Nose shape: Grecian Soft
Eyebrow shape and colour: Round Medium (Deep Brown)
Mouth shape and colour: Full Heart Pouty (Dark Apricot Gloss)
Full body, half body, just face or anything else:
Clothing, including hats, gloves, shoes, jewellery etc.: Half body

Clothes:

Please include anything else you may think of:
Title: Puppeteer (Color:Red and black)
Author: Sammiee
Font: Anything bold, scary or creepy looking

1 Like

Thankyou so much for including those screenshots, makes the process a bit easier :joy: that story sounds awesome! I’m going to have to give it a read when you’re done!

1 Like

Thank you! :slight_smile:, I also added a reference photo as well.

1 Like

Also, what width and height are you wanting the cover to be?