New Art Shop (Sorry My other One Got Unmanageable)

That’s fine!

What do you need?

1 Like

Sounds Good! Will it be a small or large cover? I can do both OH and Do you want me to add a title or anything like that?

1 Like

a large cover ! and that would be great , the title is “listen to the moon” (: rhank u so much

1 Like

For the Cover

1. How many Characters
  2. Character deets and clothing and any extra deets the characters might have
    3.Drawn or overlay style
    4.Pose
    5.Background if you have one
  3. Title if you would like me to add one
  4. Small or large cover or both?

For the art scene

1. How many characters
  2. Deets and extra deets and clothing
  3. I can either email you a PNG version or if you have background i can do it on that
    4.Pose

I think thats it

Can I request?

Do you have limelight examples?

1 Like
  1. How many Characters - 2
  2. Character deets and clothing and any extra deets the characters might have - Character 1 (Yellow Person in Pose): Honey, Defined Natural, Beachwave (Charcoal), Upturned Luxe (Green), Oval, Upturned, Classic (Mocha), Character 2 (Orange Person in Pose): Tan, Medium Sharp, Long Bangs (Auburn), Gentle Almond (White), Defined Triangle, Strong, Uneven (Taupe)
    Clothing for Character 1: Hipster Glasses (Black), Brooklyn Hipster Boots, Light Blue Tank Racer Back, White High Waisted Pants.
    Clothing for Character 2: Black Tight Pants, Open Simple Hoodie (Chocolate), Tank Top (Olive), White Hipster High Top Sneakers.
    3.Drawn or overlay style - Drawn
    4.Pose - image
    5.Background if you have one -
  3. Title if you would like me to add one - Final Destination
  4. Small or large cover or both? - Both

For the art scene

1. How many characters - 1
  2. Deets and extra deets and clothing - Olive, Thin Arch, Generic Short Hair (Blonde), Stoic Almond (Taupe), Diamond, Button, Uneven (Taupe)
    Clothing: Guitarist Hoodie Shirt, Tight K-Pop Pants, Skater Guy Black Sneakers
  3. I can either email you a PNG version or if you have background I can do it on that - PNG version
    (divergent18164@gmail.com)
    4.Pose -
1 Like

I don’t have complete LL Examples I’m going to be making a LL edit soon and I’ll add it to my examples.

1 Like

Ur art is super amazing but I have to ask: w h e r e a r e h i s n i p p l e s

3 Likes

HAHA omg!! Okay I forgot his nipples :sob: I noticed just then rip nipples

3 Likes

Lmaoooo RIP :sob: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Hiii I’m starting on the sketch and I just wanna know would you like Zelda to be drawn full bossy or knees up, waist up?

I just did full body cause you had such cute boots :confounded::confounded:
Anyway I just took the legs from search neutral and the upper body from the terrified loop pose this is the sketch the extra details will come out through my shading sorry but tell me if you’d like to change anything !

1 Like

hi sorry i was asleep ! but OH MY GOD SKFGGDHFDGF i already love it so much :sob:

1 Like

May I be tagged when I spot opens up? :pleading_face:

1 Like

Hi, could I possibly be tagged when your requests open up? I don’t want to bother you😂

1 Like

Ofcourse :pleading_face:

1 Like

It’s not a bother don’t worry but I’ll definitely tag you :blush::blush:

1 Like

I’m gonna start lining and colouring then it should be done today or night for you😂

1 Like

Hey
I need a cover art for my story pls contact me in my Instagram 1084.margaret and I am giving my character description below
{Form}
Story title :soul mate
Author name:Margaret Thompson
{Character details}
Limelight character
Skin color:copper 0.0
Body: female generic body
Brow:arched nature colour deep brown
Hair:long curl half updo
Eyes:deep set false lashes smoky eye colour dark hazel
Face:diamond short
Nose:defined natural
Lips:full wide colour red
And I want her to wear a business attire because she is a very rich and famous business woman
I hope that’s all you need and if you want any further question pls fell free to ask me or DM me in my Instagram

1 Like