New Artist, would like feedback

For my covers (which are pretty simple but I’m starting to do my own art) I just use a basic photo editing app

2 Likes

wanna join a art group

This is one of my edited covers. If you’d like to see an example of one of my art covers, I’ll put that if you need.

2 Likes

Would you recommend it? Like, the experience of being in an art group

1 Like

We make art and have fun and we help people that need help improving in stuff

This is our request thread

https://forums.episodeinteractive.com/t/official-episode-diamonds-art-request-thread-new-and-improve-examples/41067

That sounds great! I would like to join an art group. Do you have any suggestions?

1 Like

yes I do I use this amazing overlay app and I use this froth website I can pm you it

That would be wonderful! Thank you so much! So far I’m just not too experienced at things like that and I appreciate it very much!

1 Like

Your welcome I also use ibispaint x for editing the characters I watch some youtube videos

Do you know any art groups that would be willing to accept people?

1 Like

I made this using ibis paint x and pixlr

Untitled47

I am wiling to accept you in my art group

Really? Do I have to do anything to be accepted? I really appreciate it! Just a PS, I don’t always make my covers in the exact Episode animated form, I like to put my own style in it as well. Is that okay? And those are beautiful!

1 Like

Thx yeah its ok all you have to do is just help us out thats all

We will have some artist help you out

Okay! Do I have to give an email or something like that or do we just use the forums to communicate

We mainly use discord to chat

Should I get that? I don’t currently have it

Is there anything else I need?