New artists, share your art here!

Salut new artists!

I’m a new artist too. I’ve only done edits so far, and theyre really hilarious :see_no_evil:
So if anyone of you have also just started, post all those pictures, even horrible ones can inspire! Please remember to caption what apps you used.
I’m looking forward to it!

Rules:
Respect at all times
Only new artists can post work, not experienced.
Experienced artists can comment.
No posting someone elses work without thier permission.
Work from here cannot be used without the artists permission
Advice at all times accepted!
Lastly, if youre not happy about something, PM (Private message, not on the group!!) me and I will see if I can fix it!
Enjoy!

Apps I’m gonna use:
Ibis paint X
Medibang
Procreate
Photoshop

Here’s a free link I got from @C00kiez1999
Free photo tool

Some of my work:

Note; None of these are real

10 Likes

This thread already exists! Feel free to share your artwork here!

2 Likes

This thread is only for new artists, I made it as I am not comfortable to post on the other group.

5 Likes

This thread is specifically for new artists and not the same as the other thread listed above. Safe to keep open :v:

11 Likes

Oh Mk.

3 Likes

Does anyone have examples of PFPs?

2 Likes

Here is 2 examples of art work I have done.

1 Like

In your first work, how did you make the man hug the girl?

1 Like

This woman wanted me to use her characters in some kind of artwork. So I got onto my editing/drawing app IbisPaint X and I got them on lays. And put them next to each other. Then last the arm so it was touching the female character.

1 Like

I do drawn

9 Likes

What did you use?

1 Like

Ibispaint😂

If you want to stick to edits for now and yet experiment with custom poses, simply cut parts of the characters and reposition them to make the individual custom poses.

1 Like

So im not new to drawing but im somewhat new to digital, ive been doing digital for a little under 5 months now, am i still ok to post here? If not thats fine aha x
I can also offer advice if anyone would want any)

How long do u believe an artist should be doing art to be considered new?

Well, depending on how much work for people you have been doing. if not alot, then your welcome to post here!

1 Like

Still don’t know what that means…like Ive been only doing art for over a month and I think I had like less than 15 request for sure.

Id probably classify you new then…

1 Like

Lol…

Old

New trying to find my style

MOST RECENT...kinda trying out a new style idk.

7 Likes

I started yesterday and I suck at it lol

It’s fun though

1 Like