New author in search of an artist (willing to pay)

Hi everyone! I’m marginally new to the community, and I’ve been working on my first story, “Perilous”! If anyone would be willing to draw me a small and large cover with two characters, I’d be more than happy to pay! I’m looking for a specific art style, though, so I hope there’s someone out there who draws in this style. Let me know if you’re interested so we can discuss further details!!

Extra Info

Two INK characters, semi full body;
Willing to pay up to $15, or maybe a bit more.
Payment through PayPal preferably :))

Art Style

Art style I’m looking for :))

6 Likes

Hi welcome to the forums, @M_H_C_Episode has a list and on it there are commission threads.

2 Likes

What story is the art examples from?

2 Likes

Maybe try @Valeriya.B

2 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

Hi! The story is called “Attracted to the Nerd” by Zen Brady :))

1 Like

Aww thx for tagging!

1 Like

Of course :relaxed:

1 Like

My commissions are open :brown_heart:

Moved to Art Resources since you’re looking for an artist. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

Hey if u r still searching please check out my paid shop
2eera art shop (paid)

I have not read the story but seeing the art style it is ink so i don’t think if u want ink style (no one should probadly take charges for episode assets):sweat_smile:

1 Like

Edit: Like the post above says, you’re actually not allowed to have edits in exchange for money. If you want an artist who won’t use the ink assets (which is the legal way) I’ve provided a list above of artists you can look at.

Those edits are by my friend Ami, so if you want to, you can approach her on Ig (@markiovk) and ask for a commission since that is her style but she won’t be able to give you an episode edit.

1 Like

Isn’t it against the episode rules? Cause I know some people got in a …trouble for that

It is
For limelight ink n classic edits we cant take money (its episode assets)

1 Like

Ahh okay, thank you so much!

1 Like

Your art is amazing but I think I’ll end up just making my own cover haha! Thank you so much though!! :))

1 Like

Thank u
N yeah if u want an episode art its better for free😅

Hiii do you still need any art I’m new to the community as well
Sorry if I’m being annoying… I’m trying to collect some money so that l could buy a cover for my story

Since I’m 15 turning 16 and my parents don’t support my work l need to find away to make my own money to buy art

So only if you want you can maybe consider commissioning me

I’m really sorry for being annoying

My Instagram is @aaa.writes_