New author - promoting my story

Wanna do r4r?
Title: Somebody like you
Chapters: 3 (ongoing)
Style: Ink
Genre: Romance
Description: It’s your first year at University! How exciting. But things get a little complicated when you meet Oakwood’s party boy.

Absolutely!
THE DARKNESS’S TOUCH by Julia

Thank you so much!
I will let you know after I read the first episode!
Love,
J.

1 Like

I’ll also let you know as soon as I finish yours! :slight_smile:

Hi if you want to do a read for read with me just message me back, I would happily read your story :slight_smile:

1 Like

Absofuckinlutely :wink:
:laughing:
I’ll PM here after I read your first episode to tell you how i like it
kisses and thank you
:heart: J

What the name of your story?
Mine is THE DARKNESS’S TOUCH
Hope you’ll enjoy it :smiley:

Mine is called ferewick boarding school

1 Like

I’ll PM you after I read the first episode
:heavy_heart_exclamation:

1 Like

I’ve read all of your episodes. :slight_smile:

1 Like

OMG! You’re so quick :smiley:
What do you think of it?
Thank you so much!
:heart:

1 Like

I started reading it straight away. :joy:
I thought the concept of the story is good and definitely fits well with the mystery genre. As I was constantly asking questions
Your spot placements were very good(something I am yet to get a grip on).
The character cast is concise meaning it is easy for the reader to understand the established relationships without juggling names. And thus they can focus on the story.
I want to know what the police found out :joy: but clearly that is part of the mysterious plot.
My only fault in the story would be that episodes could be longer. It might put other readers off, but hopefully the mysterious plot will keep andc grab their attention.
Overall it is a great story and I look forward to reading more episodes as you publish them (please say you will publish more?!)
Keep up the good work :slight_smile:

1 Like

I will! Thank you very much! I didn’t expected so much attention :smiley:
I will definitely create more episodes. 2 are on their way…
My point in making them so short was to keep the suspense and wanted to create more… I will do my best to make them longer. Promise that!
Thank you again! :heart:
As soon as I finish reading I will let you know :wink:

Hello, wonderful people!
I don’t want to shove my story down your throats :smile:, but because I really worked very hard on this 3 episodes that I have published, I would really really love a feedback , it can be a negative feedback as well so I would know in the future what to improve. I know I can’t please everyone, because everyone is unique and everyone have a favorite writing style - some love some good romance and others like very dark and gore stories…
This story is very important to me because it’s my style as every writer and painter has his own style.
I would love for you to give me a chance. Just having reads means nothing to me. Many people just want to have reads so they can be on the trending page eventually. Important is that I was very passionate about my story and I would really love some reviews.
I would like to do R4R with whoever is interested but for the first 3 episodes so you can have a taste of my own writing style!

Here is my story description:

Title : THE DARKNESS’S TOUCH
Author : Julia
Genre : Thirller
Style : Ink
Episodes : 3 (more to come)
Choices/dress-up game
Plot: Secrets, drama and adventure. You were just having a night out with your best friend…until hell unleashed upon you…
Link http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5705607215841280

(this cover is still in pending, BUT I’M PROUD OF IT :smiley: )

Large cover

Thank you all in advance! :heart:
Love,
J. :heart:

1 Like

Girl, I love this story. Looking forwards episode 4.

1 Like

:smiley:
Thank you, Maria! You are sweet as always! :heart:

1 Like

Hello, we could do a read for read if you want ? :slight_smile:

But first: For a guaranteed feedback fill in the form

Link below :

Here is the description of my story :

Title : Jungle Fever
Author : Maggy

Genre : Romance/Drama
Style : Ink
Number of episodes : 8 (more episodes coming soon)
Instagram : maggy.episode

Description : A bad boy Prince with a lot of ego and a womanizer, gets lost in the middle of the Jungle and meets a fierce African Princess called Maya. Will he handle the change of environment?
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5221523745800192

1 Like

Hey Maggi! I already read your first episode and filled the form :wink: I have two more to go. I’ll PM after I finish reading 3rd episode!
Love :heart:

I’ve made an instagram account!!! WOOOHOOO!!! aneris.episode
Thank you!!! :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Hi everyone! :blush:

Instagram: @snow_whiteb.episode
Episode profile: Snow_whiteb

Here’s my story:

Title: Reset: love code fail
Author: Snow_whiteb
Genre: Romance
Sub genre: Apart from horror, there is a bit of everything
Style: LimeLight
Episodes: 4 (almost 5 and ongoing)
Story description: You used to live a perfect life, but it was all a lie. Follow Rhea in her search for her real identity, true love and the evil person who’s trying to use her to change the world.

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5941839191212032

Notes: main character customization available; choices don’t affect the ending, but influence your story experience (sometimes totally different scenaries); the setting is various since you get to travel a lot; the story uses sound; it occasionally contains adult themes and strong language.

Read for Read: since I’m always searching for new stories to read, of course!

Info: If you want to keep updated, have questions or just want to tell me something, use the fanmail or DM me on Instagram. Feedback is really appreciated! Thank you!

Story cover:

CHECK OUT THIS TRAILER:laughing:
:blue_heart::heart::blue_heart::green_heart:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BntgciHB7Zx/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1dh0z2qmgo543

1 Like