New author - promoting my story

Hey guys!
My name is Julia and I’m a new author in here! In real life I started writing a novel a couple of years ago, but never found the time to finish it! I love animals and reading/writing.
I’m a vet by day and an author by night :slight_smile:
I have just published my new story, the first 3 episodes, 2 more are about to be published soon too,
I really really hope you will read it and enjoy it!
If you have read it, any kind of feedback is much appreciated!
Thank you!

http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5705607215841280

Love,
Julia

1 Like

R4R?

Name: The Ember Moon Pack

Description:

Vampires, werewolves, and hybrids – who will you side with? Hey, Hybrid Queen, hurry up. War is on its way.

Customizable Characters, LGBTQ+, 5 Endings, Choices Matter, Music

Chapters: technically 9 bc ch 1 is customization

Genre: Fantasy/romance/horror

Style: Limelight

Link:

Instagram: gisellepisode :smile:

In_Love_With_My_Teacher_I0_posterThumb_J6oQ0OE2Uh

Link Tree:

1 Like

@gisellec Hi! Sure I’ll read it! But i have to let you know that I don’t have instagram

1 Like

@gisellec Hi again! I started reading your story! I like so far! I like the text animations, it really catches your eyes! Check the first “apologize choice” you misspelled it :smile:
And I would be really grateful if you can tell me what is the scrip command for “putting my story to favorites” so it won’t be lost in the long long list of stories!
Thank you and I can’t wait for your review! I’ll be sure continue reading your story!
Love,
J.

I can do a R4R. Only thing will be tomorrow night. Since I have 1 story tonight that I am doing R4R.
I will screen shot proof I read your story.
Here is my story.

Title: I Will Always Find You
Author: Maria.StoryWritter

Genre: Horror/Thriller

Discription: My life takes a dark turn. When I meet him. My only hope is to get out on time. If that’s even possible.
Who can I trust, Who should I fear. Please help me, Someone’s watching.

Episodes: 10 (Ongoing)
**Link:**http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5941749403746304

"Thank You"

By the way, I love your cover.

1 Like

Absolutely! Thank you very much!
I’ll keep you updated about your story too!

I already love your cover :heart:

1 Like

Hello again! I have seen the trailer! It’s amazing! I love the plot! Sometimes Mathew is out of the screen with his head,he is so big… maybe it’s a bug. It’a awesome! Please give mine a chance! I only have 1 read :cry::cry::cry:

Thank you I will check that out. He does have a big head lol. Also of course. I will check out your story and give feedback. All feedbacks I write in pm. And here I will only post that I read it. Don’t worry, I will give your story a chance. I keep my word when I say R4R. I will read all chapters.

1 Like

I am starting your story later on tonigt to read. Looking forward it.

1 Like

As promised read all 3. Left you in your PM, my thoughts here is the proof for all 3.

Good Job
Looking forward episode 4.

1 Like

Thank you thank you! :green_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart:

Hi I’d be very happy to do r4r with you, could you directly message me on instagram so we can discuss the reads @fongjoline my story called
Rose
Genre mystery
Style ink
Description Already struggling with her past, Rose falls into some more drama romance, mystery, what adventure and heartbreak will she face next?

1 Like

Thank you! I don.t have an instagram account but i will make one today and i.ll let you know.
Looking forward to reading your story! I.ll send details in PM after i read it. :laughing:

Sure😊

1 Like

I like ink style as well better. The description sound intriguing.
My story is THE DARKNESS’S TOUCH ink style thriller! Thank you again

I give you the link

1 Like

Hello, we could do a read for read if you want ? :slight_smile:

But first: For a guaranteed feedback fill in the form

Link below :

Here is the description of my story :

Title : Jungle Fever
Author : Maggy

Genre : Romance/Drama
Style : Ink
Number of episodes : 8 (more episodes coming soon)
Instagram : maggy.episode

Description : A bad boy Prince with a lot of ego and a womanizer, gets lost in the middle of the Jungle and meets a fierce African Princess called Maya. Will he handle the change of environment ?

Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5221523745800192

1 Like

Great! I’ll be home soon and i ll read your terms.
:kissing_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Thanks xo

1 Like