New author / Read for read / Follow for follow on IG

Hi! I just read all your 3 episodes :slight_smile: I really like Theo character. He’s kind of mysterious :slight_smile: Keep going!

1 Like

i’m down for a r4r!

Title: Hale Huna
Author: Anonymous Author
Genre: Fantasy/romance
Chapters: 11, ongoing
Description: Kendall’s dad decides to move her and her brothers to Hawaii. She soon discovers she has the key to a world beyond her imagination…and secrets about who her mother really is…
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5002839252664320
Cover:

1 Like

Thank you lots! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I read all of your chapters as well. I really like the story so far and Ken is so cute haha!

1 Like

Hi!
I just finished the first episode! It was long, it took me about 45 minutes! But wow you took so much effort making this , props to you! I like the fact that every contestant has their own personality !:slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi!
I read your 3 first episodes and wow it’s the first time that I am seeing the only text story style (idk how to call it lol) on Episode! I didn’t know that this kind of style exist on Episode! It’s so unique , I like it and you have a good writing skill , it’s poetic and I can imagine the scene in my head when I am reading haha

1 Like

Hey there, I’d also love to do a R4R with you. :slight_smile:

My details:
Story Title: Make Me Feel Alive
Author : JiangShi
Completion Status: 5 (More episodes to come)
Genres: Fantasy/Romance/Comedy
Story style : Limelight
Description : He has a gorgeous face, a hot body, and a shocking secret hidden behind his mesmerizing pair of almond-shaped eyes. And oh, dear Lord, he’s just moved next door!
Link : [http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5826328671092736 ]
My IG: @jiangshi.episode

Cover

1 Like

http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6219890482020352 here~!

1 Like

Oh wow! Thank you so much!! I’ll add your story to my list rn. :heart:

1 Like

Thank you! I will be happy if you continue my story. It’s just the first 2 episodes are really long tbh.

1 Like

Yes it would be great :heart:

I’ll do a r4r and f4f. Here’s my story.

Title: The Heir and His Female Bodyguard
Genre: Drama, Romance
Style: Limelight
Description: Ryder Sinclair and his female bodyguard, Winona have been friends since childhood. What happens when the demons from her past have come back to haunt her? (Limelight)
Episodes: 13 (ongoing)
Instagram: alicec.episode
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5374990983692288

1 Like

I would like to do a read for read with you i will read and then send you ss!
Title: Rachel’s revenge.
Author: Milana
Genre: Action
Style: Ink
Chapters: 3 (more coming soon)
Description: What will happen when mystery boy saves Rachel?
Will she end up in happy in love or something horrible will happen?
Or wiil best friends death get to her.
Instagram: @milana.episode_

1 Like

I’ve just finished reading your 3 chapters. Ken is really cute. I don’t like Jacob, he is not nice, but Iike this anime-vibe your story has. The only things I miss are the talking animations.

Screenshots

Here I was like WTF?! :joy:

And LOL on this doc. ><

1 Like

Here’s my story: I’ll do an r4r and f4f :blue_heart:
Story Title: The Accident
Author: Eternity
Genre: Drama, Adventure, Fantasy, Horror And a small amount of Romance.
Instagram: Epi_Etern

Description
California 2016, you live in this beautiful country but something doesn’t seem right, the city is in danger from some monster hidden within it… Will You find out the truth about the history or will the horror come to get you. You play as you’re own character and You’re friends with Daniel Cruise and his mates… when you first arrive at school Daniel, Nicholas and Hollie have special “abilities” these abilities shouldn’t be abused otherwise something evil would get released. Something happens to Daniel… further through the year… What will happen to California? Is everyone safe around Daniel? Or is there a dark secret, you have to discover… The story will have a bit of romance, it’s more action, adventure with a bit of horror. You play between two character’s POV.

Total Episodes: 14
Link

Just finished. Let me know when you’ve read mine

1 Like

Hey @Kotori.episode :wave:
I recently revamped my story, and I would love to do a read 4 read :slight_smile:

Title: Unbearable Pain
Genre: It’s a mix of fantasy, action and drama.
Chapters: 3
Author: Koolgal77 (me :sweat_smile:)
Description:
The SAO’s goal is to place unbearable pain in the hearts of every supernatural. They have waged a war, one which a cursed bloodline must stop. The question is: Why the Costellos?
Instagram handle: @koolgal.epi
Covers: They are done by the talented @epysar on Instagram.
Link:

I hope you enjoy my story if you do give it a read.

There you go! Thank you for the R4R!

1 Like

Thanks!

Heya i’d like to do r4r here’s mine:

The link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5640593722638336
İnstagram: chocolipsa

I would love it if we could do a r4r!

Title: Dear Diary
Genre: Romance (w/Drama)
Style: Limelight
Description: Ella Davis writes every experience in her diary which goes missing, the Davis family under watch over her fathers unpaid business and someone dies unexpectedly. Who is the suspect?