New Author Read For Reads

Just got my new story out and would love for someone R4R as well as some feed back.

STORY: Do You Wanna Be My Boyfriend
Genre: Drama
Description: Your bestfriend has called 6 potential love interests to fight for you love.
(The story has some fun parts )

I wouLd love some feedback
Read At least 3 chapters and then tell me what happens at the end of chapter 3 in the fan mail for a read back :heart:

8 Likes

I’ll love to do a r4r with you
Here is my story
Name: how i met a millionaire
Author: khushboo
Genre: romance
Episodes: 6(more coming soon)
Storyline:After getting her heart broken, she tried to move on but ended up finding about her past unaware of what her future holds.
Ig: g_.episode
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6563398653116416

Hey i was wondeirng if u wanted to do rfr with me?

heres my story!

Story Name : Necromancers (LL)
Chapters Available: 4
Extra Facts: Two MCs (male and female), two LI (male), Point system, choices matter, art scenes
Description:
Eve and Zeke are the last Necromancers. Demons ravel. Truths to be told. One big mistake can change everything in a few seconds. Remember it’s just the beginning of the end…
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6531970718957568
Choices: Yes a few matters to determine the relationship with LI and mini fights.
CC: Limited
Instagram: @epi.enchantress
Cover:

Hey, I would love to do a read for read with you, so if you’re interested message me so i can start on your storie.

:slight_smile:

Here’s the details to my story in case you want to check it out.

Author: S_Unique

Title: The Mob Queen

Genre: Romance

Style: Limelight

Description: As leader of the Triade, Christy knows all about hard choices. But can she make the hardest one of all and enter an arranged marriage to save her empire? CC/LL/Choices

1 Like

Let me know what happens at the end and then i’ll get started on yours

1 Like

Let me know when you have read mine tell me what happens at the end and ill get started on yours

1 Like

Let me know when you have read mine all the way through tell me what happens at the end and ill get started on yours

Your story sounds really interesting! I’d love to do a r4r and I can also post a review of your story on my second instagram account for episode reviews if you’d like to :slight_smile:

Here’s my story:

It’s called Ice Crime.

To the story:
Things did not turn out as expected when Vivian’s skating enemy Annabelle disappears. On top of that she has to do a literature project together with Annabelle’s younger and arrogant brother Joe. That might be just the opportunity Vivian needs to find out more about what really happened to Annabelle… Will she uncover the truth? And with whom - her lovely best friend Henry or the unbearable but hot Joe?

Genre: Action/Mystery/Thriller with romance

Thank you so much for reading it <3

Ice Crime Cover

Is it ok if I link you in the review as proof that I read it as well or would you like the screenshot? (both is fine just wondering)

That sounds great go ahead and link in the review and let me know the Instagram as well

1 Like

Here’s my story infoo :partying_face:
I can do a r4r!

I hope you like it :blob_hearts:
Story Blank Canvas
Author IG @nicollee.writes
Genre Fantasy
Summary Stella has always felt a part of her was missing. The night of her 18th birthday secrets start to unfold. How will she manage love, power and war? | CC ART 2LI

1 Like

Yeah lets do it

1 Like

My instagram is @fiffy.episode and my review account is @alaia_reviews_episode

Here you go :blush:

I’m up for a R4R!
Title: Kisses From Hell
Author: Atlantis
Description: Amy Martin a girl who committed suicide 7 years ago comes back to Earth to get revenge on her ex-crush Matthew Davis. Will she be able to retaliate or will she fall for his charms?
Instagram: atlantis_episode_
Genre: Drama
Chapters: 9 (ongoing)
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6736215024009216
Cover:

Hello!!! I would love to do a R4R!!! Also if anyone is interesting in do a R4R please let me know!

Here is mine!
:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::top:

Title: Tender Love
Author: AnaIz16
Genre: Drama, Mystery ,Romance,
Episodes: 6 (in progress)
Summary: Helena suffers a traumatic loss. A wrong decision was taken. And her dead boyfriend haunts her. The past brings someone who is capable to change her life, w
cc, and choices available!
Style: INK CC
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4831262804410368

:

Enjoyed your story keep writing

1 Like

Sure im down just send me a screenshot once you’ve finished my story

1 Like

Sounds exciting lets do it just send me a screenshot when youve finsihed mine

Great! Im almost done with yours!
I’ll send the SS soon! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Title: Feel My Pulse