New author seeking reads & edits :)

Hey! I’ll add you to my shelf! :wink: Look forward to reading your story! :smiley:

2 Likes

who need a splash for there storie

1 Like

Hey! Can I get in on this? I am also a new author… I just wrote and published the first 3 chapters of my very first story! My story is called Ledyanyye Volki (Ice Wolves) by Michelle VK.

Description: Ekaterina Koshcheeva & Radomir Kuzovlev are the definition of “I knew you when.” What happens when their paths re-cross?

Also I second the art thing! I don’t have a cover yet… I am wondering do you guys make your own or find them somewhere? Or does somebody make them?

2 Likes

I can make it just send me the details

1 Like

Happy to add you too my shelf! I think I have 3 stories ahead of you but I’ll drop you a fanmail/message when I’m done :grin::grin:

1 Like

Hey! That is SOOO awesome, thank you so much! I will obviously give you credit and everything, or feel free to put your name on it! What details do you need?

1 Like

Ooh, sounds great! Thank you so much!

2 Likes

Here you go, this is my story :slight_smile:

Title : Paradise
Author : Maggy
Genre : Fantasy
Style : Limelight
Number of episodes : 4 (more episodes coming soon)
Description A young adult called Fidelia is about to become a Goddess, she has to follow the prophecy. Fidelia is strong and independent, fun, and a crazy party girl. Will she accept her faith?
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4807228412788736 1

2 Likes

Added you to my list! (Sorry for the delayed reply, I’ve been without internet for the week :frowning: )

2 Likes

Hey! if you could read mine that would mean a lot :two_hearts:

Title: The Lame Treasure Hunt
Author: Meital D
Genre: Comedy
Description: You went on a treasure hunt because why not? now the journey begins! meet a fairy, compete with a robot, drug a boxer, meet a girl called banana!? and so much more! (cc)
cover:

link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5836848585113600

:heart::heart::heart:

2 Likes

It’s alright, thanks a lot :blush:

Envoyé de mon iPhone

3 Likes

Hey! I’ll be happy to read your story! - I do have a lot lined up at the minute, but I’ll message you once I get on to yours! :smiley:

2 Likes

1 Like

Hi!! Please read @S.Dsana and I’s newly published story! :blush:

Story title: Quiet Confidence
Author’s Name: Winter05 with S.Dsana
Genre: Drama
Story style: INK
Description of the story: People don’t talk to you, not because of your status what will happen when a billionaire sets his eyes on you to take you to the top?
Number of episodes: 3 [ONGOING]
Instagrams: @winter05.episode with @princesssana_sa
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4942036682014720

Feel free to leave fanmail or PM me feedback! We hope you enjoy it!! :heart:

~ Winter :snowflake:

P.S. I’ll followed you on Instagram. :wink:

2 Likes

Hi, everyone. Please give my story a quick read. I’m also up for R4R.

Form: INK
Author Name: MISSBM
Story Title: Under Love’s Burden
Genre: Romance/ Fantasy
Description: With the royal family, pain and agony always seem to accompany love. When the truth finally comes out, love brings pleasure to those brave enough to pursue it.
Instagram: None
Cover Art:

Episodes: 6 episodes (More to come.)

2 Likes

Awesome! I’ve added you to my list :smiley:

1 Like

You’re on my list :smiley:

2 Likes

Thank you!! Hope you like it! :blush:

2 Likes

Hi, I would love to do read for read with you!

I’m a new author too!! So glad we can help each other out!

I will send you the screen shots through instagram! should be done within the next day or so, my schedule is in flux but I WILL read it as soon as I can!

My story:
Title: The Mystical Realm
Author: Melyelaine
Genre: Fantasy
Story style: Limelight
Number of episodes: 3 (ongoing)
Instagram: Melyelaine
Description: Embark on a journey to uncover the mysteries of the Mystical Realm and your past. Learn how to use your powers, fall in love and the fate of the realm. choices matter. customize.
link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5451192832753664

Thanks, I’m looking forward to reading your story!

1 Like

Hi!

I’m up for a r4r. I will message you with screenshots and feedback once I’m done. Mostly likely by the end of the weekend.
Here is my story. Let me know what you think!

Title: The Essentia Chronicles
Author: Tldax913
Style: Ink
Genre: fantasy
Description: Kadence is a powerful essence with a troubled past. Will she be able to embrace her power in time to save her realm or will darkness consume her?
Link: HTTP://episodeinteractive.com/s/6652498123816960
Instagram: tldax913.episode
Thank you :slightly_smiling_face:
-TD

2 Likes