New Author, should I write my story in Classic, Ink or Limelight?

Hi I would like some opinions, Ive been reading Episode since 2016 from Classic upto Limelight although I read more classic and inks than limelight stories and I have an on going story writing at the moment, so while my story is on a writing progress I’ve noticed that Classic stories have been so underrated and rarely read or seen and that alot of people prefer ink and limelight since nowadays the episodes for ink and limelight are mostly displayed and seen. What I’m worried about is posting my story and not getting enough audience I’ve always wanted to write Classic. For an episode author beginner what is the best suggestion to do? Please help!!!

3 Likes

do what you want. many people dont like classic but some do. personally I dont care about what style it is in

4 Likes

Write in classic, I LOVE CLASSIC! DO WHAT YOU WANT! There are people who still loves Classic, and I will definitely read it!

4 Likes

I think you should write in your favorite style, but Limelight has an advantage, it gets weekly or monthly updates and it’s pretty fun seeing the new features and clothing items!

8 Likes

I can so relate to this. I’ve read a lot more classic than ink and LL and I’ve always wanted to write a story using the classic version. A lot of people prefer LL and INK but honestly you should do whatever style you want. I’m sure there’s people that still hold love for classic like @lanafrazer_episode Andro myself.

3 Likes

:raised_hands::sunglasses::clapping:

2 Likes

OMG CLASSIC!!! If you wrote classic, I’d totally read!

3 Likes

Omg thank god and that’s great news! I thought that people where getting sick and I could see that some authors where starting to abandon Classic stories, recently one of my fave authors just discontinued almost all of her best classic stories even if they where completed :frowning: and I always had a hard time finding good classic stories, but your definitely right! And thank you for the feedback <3 I will keep the update when I post my first classic story. Also I read yours and its wonderful!!

2 Likes

Thank you <3! Do you have any stories that you have written so far?

1 Like

Yeah, some authors stop reading Classic stories but there are others who still loves Classic and writes in tht style. :100::blush::sunglasses:

3 Likes

Hehe I used to but now I’m a work in progress :disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved:

So true, I will also be considering to try writing in limelight since its the latest <3

1 Like

There’s always that pressure to conform to what people want, I get that to a point bc you want people to acc read your story lol, but stick to what you want bc people just want you to be real n true w them! It doesn’t matter if it’s ink,LL or classic, what matters is if you’re able to connect w your readers or not!

Hope this helps! :two_hearts:

1 Like

I agree with u on this point

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.