New Author to Episodes! - Hermes: Thief of Your Heart

Hi there! New author on episodes here! I’m a complete noob when it comes to promoting, but I thought I would have a swing at it here! If you have the chance, please check out my story :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I would love to hear any feedback so I can better my episodes as I continue forward! I’m down for R4R (I think that’s what it’s called :rofl:) with just 3 episodes.

Story Name: Hermes: Thief of your Heart

Author: Chaesnail
Style: LL
Features: music, customizable disguises, choices affect who you end up with
*Mature themes and cursing
Genre: Romance Action
Summary:
Hermes: We’ll steal anything your heart desires. For the right price. Jemma wasn’t surprised by many things in her line of work, but she didn’t expect that her next clients would end up being the leaders of the most dangerous gangs in the city, the Qilin and the Bludnik. Now Jemma is thrown into a fray of gang wars and conspiracy in order to undo the bad blood between the two gangs. Through all the gunfire and danger, Jemma might be stealing more than she bargained for.

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5319598460960768

2 Likes

Hey up for r4r?

Story: K&T: Dare to Kiss!

Author TamiRose

Genre Romance

Description Neoni, independently strong, confident and all about her business. But, that all changes when a nosy spy unnecessarily enters her life. Will she get rid of him or fall in love?

Link:

Sure! I’m down :slightly_smiling_face: I’ll send a screen shot once I finish the 3 episodes! Thanks for the R4R!

Sounds good :ok_hand:t4:

Just wanted to let you know I finished ep 2 and I got to say that I’m really loving the styling you use for the episodes (interacting with menus, and actually picking your drink). It’s aesthetic and pretty. I noticed that in ep 2, there was some issues with the food overlays, like the cookies and cream shake was at the top of the screen instead of the table. So far I’m lovin the characters, especially Neoni (Girl power!l). I’ll get to ep 3 soon!

Hi! Wanna do R4R? :hugs:
Tittle: Agent 66: Born to Kill (CC)
Author: xoRoséxo
Style: Limelight
Genre: Action
Chapters: 5
Description: Agent 66 is an infamous assassin. But when a mission gone wrong, 66 kidnaps Sasha - his possible witness, and sets to discovers the truth before it’s too late.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4722588854321152
Instagram: xoroses.episode
Hitman_Agent_66_posterThumb_35rx9VdzSw

Hey TamiRose! Just wanted to let you know that I finished episode 3​:grinning: I am excited for the new develop with Dax (who I absolutely think is a cutie). And I’m rooting for the Coleson+Reid bromance :rofl:

lol I’m happy you liked Dax and that bromance :upside_down_face: there’s nothing cuter hah… and I know about those overlays :expressionless: they’ve been a pain in my ahh…

Finished yours. Just a few things I noticed, maybe try matching the background characters lip shades to their skin tones? A lot of people take notice of that. Sometimes the characters don’t have mouth movement when they’re speaking. And also, make sure to censor your swear words. So instead of a$$, you’d have to write it like a**, your story could get removed because of the guidelines.

I like the dynamic between the three characters and hope that develops more. I like the fighting between Mr. grumps and Jemma LoL and I didn’t expect the twist you gave to the whole mafia side of it. Keep up the good work. :sunglasses:

Title: Restless Wolf
By: Maddison
Instagram: maddisons.episode
Genre: Fantasy
Episodes: 5
Style: Limelight
Description:Becoming a werewolf made you special.But beeing the “freak” only brought you problems.What happens when you met a boy who makes your heart beat and your wolf restless?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5089661244211200

I’m up for read for reads as well, contact me on instagram if you’re interested.

cover

Sorry for the late reply! I’m down for a R4R if 3x3 is okay with you!