New Author! Willing to do a R4R! Drop your links and instagrams below!

Episode Nickname : ARC
Story Title : Wanderer of Fallen Fate
Story Genre : Romance
Description : With the ability to see the deadly fate of anyone she touches, Phoenix attempts to prevent the untimely death of a handsome stranger.
Style : Limelight
Options : CC, Choices matter.
Episodes : 3
Instagram : @arc.episode
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4522080529088512
Wanderer_of_Fallen_Fate_posterThumb_hxpr03pCg9

4 Likes

I can do r4r

1 Like

Hey would like to do a r4r-4 episodes
Here is my story AW:Reversed

Link below :arrow_down:

1 Like

Sure, you can find my information up above. Feel free to give me any feedback. I will start it as soon as I finish the one I am currently reading! I will comment when I start reading yours. Also feel free to drop your instagram if you have one.

1 Like

Sure, you can find my information up above. Feel free to give me any feedback. I will start it as soon as I finish the first 2 who asked me. I will comment when I start reading yours. Also feel free to drop your instagram if you have one.

Ok thanks

Hey, let me know if ur interested in r4r :blush:

Author: TamiRose
Title: AW: Realm of Dreams
Genre: Mystery/Fantasy
Chapters: 3
Description: What if, our dreams were invaded? What if, our dreams were used to control us? Join Imel and her two best friends as they share an adventure to find out, who’s invading our dreams

1 Like

Sure, my information is up above. Feedback would be great. I will put you on my list to read and I’ll let you know when I start! Also drop your instagram if you have one.

No problem :blush:

Starting yours now.

1 Like

Title: Living as a Maternal Teen
Author: Solo
Genre: Romance, Drama
Style: INK
Episodes: 3
Instagram: @episode.solo
Description: You are 16 and pregnant by your crush which is already bad until your rival finds out and starts to blackmail you! How long can you keep it up as a secret? (NOT AN INCEST STORY!)
Story Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6444724956495872
CC Details MC, Love interests and father are customizable!
IMG_6517

Starting to read the first chapter of yours now.

Starting on your first chapter now!

Done. I love Ezra and the outfit scene was funny asf :joy::joy:

My IG is tamirose.episode

Oh my gosh thank you so much. I just finished the first chapters of yours. Love the directing so far. And Imel is style goals! haha

haha thanks very much :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: I’ve gotta make some edits though :weary:

I’m hoping Ezra doesn’t end up like her vision :weary: I love his personality

There is hope for Ezra depending on choices!

Good to know :ok_hand:t4: Lovely start to ur story

1 Like

Can we do a r4r

yes.