New authors and support❤️

New authors and support❤️

Hi all :sparkles:, so I am writing this post as a baby author on Episode. :sparkles:I joined this community just over a year ago now. :woman_shrugging:t5:

I’ve posted my first story and it’s complete.
(Currently in revamp since I need to correct grammar and coding errors) I would love to have feedback btw🥰

Here is the link, if you want to check it out.:heart:

I know how hard it can be to get noticed on the app, get more readers or reach the top of the rankings.:sweat_smile::heart:

I wanted to make this post for small authors like myself who might be looking for support or interested in doing R4Rs, possibly promoting their story on instagram or just chatting.:heart::sparkles:.

I’d like to encourage small authors to get together :pleading_face: also get the recognition they deserve cause There are so many wonderful stories in this community that just need more exposure! :heart:
So feel free to drop your story here or text me on Instagram. :two_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
ɪɢ: ᴍʟᴀ.ᴇᴘɪ
Always remember to take of yourself and don’t forget that you will always be enough, lovely. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :kiss:

6 Likes

Hey thank you for this thread and Congratulations :confetti_ball:. You can check it out.
4 episodes published

IG: @hipsy_writes

1 Like

Thank you for this thread :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Here is mine. It has some grammar mistakes. I will fix them :sweat_smile:

Name: Mary Rose
Genre: Romance not excatly

Author: Dodo (dododuck_writes on insta)

Cover

1 Like

You is cover absolutely stunning! :fire: I’ll read it and then send u screen on IG! :woman_fairy:t5:

1 Like

I’ll read it for sure :heart: !
I’m working too on fixing grammar mistakes :clown_face: !
Then I’ll message you in IG. :heart:

1 Like

I will follow your insta :two_hearts:
I’m kinda new author too (joined in the end of December 2021)

Thank you girl and I will read yours and share SS🥰

Ho, thank you for that :heart: I’ll follow back and congrats on joining the community. :kissing_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Moved to Promote Your Story. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

Congrats on publishing and thank you for the thread :purple_heart:

Story 1

Title: Without a Trace
Genre: Mystery/Thriller
Chapters: 13 (Ongoing)
Description: After her sister vanishes, Talulah sets out on an investigative search with the help of arcane criminology major, Avon. Will their perseverance and wit be enough to find her?
Link: Episode Writer Portal

Story 2

Title: Mind Over Matter
Genre: Drama/Comedy/Action
Chapters: 3 (Complete)
Description: When the world is ravaged by flesh-eating monsters, three soldiers must learn to survive together on a remote island.

Instagram: @jcwhisper.writes

1 Like

Hello!:cherry_blossom:
it’s so nice of you to make this thread since I’ve been in this community since a bit before last Christmas. Hehee now I feel a bit less lonely…:sweat_smile: I will definitely support you and go read what you made!:relaxed: If you’d like, here’s the story I started, I have 10 chapters published for now but plan on having between 20-30!:speak_no_evil:

1 Like

Adding them to my list and will follow you on IG :heart: :raising_hand_woman:t5:!

1 Like

Happy to heard that :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Now I hope it helps to feel better around here, :pleading_face: I would be happy to follow you on IG too and read what you have written as well. :heart: I’m adding your story to my list.:heart::kiss:

1 Like

Thank you, much appreciated! :blush:

1 Like

If anyone could take the time to read my story I would really appreciate it!

Story: The Unwanted
Genre: Mystery
Insta: @evilyn.writes
Episodes: 12
Style: Ink

Description:
15 years since we’ve been deemed useless and deported to Earth. Now, we reunite to solve the supernatural murders and as past becomes present, our mistakes become fatal…

Advanced directing/ overlays etc.

Link: https://episodeinteractive.com/s/i/5431076573085696

Also up for r4r!

1 Like

Tysm for this thread! I will read your story :blush: here is my new and first story, it has 3 chapters out now:

Author: Llamadrama
Title: Mystery of Cherry Street
Genre: Mystery
Description: Supermodels: Katie and her two best friends move into a house together, but strange things start happening. Will she uncover the mysteries of Cherry Street? And maybe find love? LL

• No CC
  • No gem choices besides support the author at the end
  • Mystery/horror/drama/romance all in one!

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: Mystery of Cherry Street

Checkout this story, on the Episode App! If you like it, support the story by passing it along!

Mystery_of_Cherry_Street_posterThumb_J4tm24KYRl

Hi! Thank you for making this thread. I would love to do a R4R with you if you are interested.

I just published a new story! I would appreciate it if you gave it a chance and share it please! Feedback is welcomed!

Title: Love, S

Description: Aneesh never believed in finding someone special online until he met Serena. Unfortunately, fate had other plans. Will Aneesh be able to move on, or be stuck in the past?

Style: LL

Genre: Romance

My insta: @safi.episode

Hello, here is the info on my story. My story is currently not released yet but will be soon!

𝐓𝐈𝐓𝐋𝐄: :heartpulse:
“𝐄𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬”.

𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐑𝐄:
𝐑𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞/𝐃𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐚/𝐀𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐂:
“𝐂𝐥𝐞𝐨 𝐉𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐠𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐚 𝐛𝐨𝐲, 𝐋𝐮𝐤𝐚 𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐬𝐨𝐧. 𝐂𝐚𝐧 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐞𝐟 𝐨𝐫 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭?”

𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐢𝐬 :

• 𝐀𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐬
  • 𝐂𝐂

insta: @starsauthor

1 Like

Hi, I’m up for R4R as well, I’ll share SS when I’ll done reading💕

1 Like

Sounds good! I hope you like my story :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: