New authors click here! (Read for read, read for review, promoting,sharing)

Hey lovelies!
My summer vacation starts in 2 days and I want to read some new episode stories . So why am I even telling you this unnecessary info? Click on what are you looking for and it will all make sense.

Read for read

Leave a coment with your story info such as name of the story, name of the author(instagram,cover optional) I will read as many chapters as you want and send proof,same goes for you, with my story. START YOUR COMMENT WITH HIS EMOJI TO AVOID CHAOS IN THREAD: :open_book:
(Sorry for yelling I just wanted to make it clear :heart: )

Read for review

Leave a comment with your story info.I will read first 3 chapters and give you review here in comments/PM/DM on instagram. You will read same amount of chapters from my story.
START YOUR COMMENT WITH HIS EMOJI TO AVOID CHAOS IN THREAD: :memo:

Share/promote

Leave a comment with your story, best way is to write authors name, story name,upload cover and write instagram account if you want to.
START YOUR COMMENT WITH HIS EMOJI TO AVOID CHAOS IN THREAD: :raising_hand_woman:

Spreading **kindness** and helpfull tips

If you want to tell your opinion after reading some of the stories mentioned here feel free to. Did you see the word kindness ? Itā€™s not a coincidence, Be aware that this thread is not for rude or mean people.
START YOUR COMMENT WITH HIS EMOJI TO AVOID CHAOS IN THREAD: :rainbow:

I am reviewer on Instagram so send me stories I have not read please.Donā€™t get mad if I know your story already and decline request.
I will be replying a lot cause I am an episode forum addict but sometimes I will go out or pretend I have social life, it can happen so donā€™t rush me.
Okay that was looot of information.
Letā€™s get this party started.

some more text cause it's not enough

My instagram account: anne.the.episode.writer
My story:

6 Likes

:raising_hand_woman: (I couldnā€™t find your emoji , hope it still means promote :sweat_smile:)

Author nameā€”> @ya
Story nameā€”> Choose!!!
Genraā€”> adventure/Sci-Fi
Descriptionā€”>
You arenā€™t a superhero, nor have magical powers! Just a wrong wish of yourā€™s , causes Fate of whole human race to be in yourā€™s hands!!! Will you Succeed or face defeat?? (2 ends)
Linkā€”>

I am open to all suggestions and opinions , feel free to tell me on fanmail or herešŸ˜‰

1 Like

HEY!!

Iā€™ve JUST published a new story about Greek Gods and Goddesses!

HEREā€™S THE INFO!!

Story Name: DEMIGODDESS

Author Name: Giselle Crescent

Genre: Fantasy

Description: Being the daughter of Zeus isnā€™t easy. Add responsibilities and your mother having cancer topped on with a forbidden temptation to a boy who can rock your world , literally. CC

Small Cover:
5242e4c65aad4dc4eaa16195e5918d47b926391f_1_323x500-2

Large Cover:
78db2eb2c8938e3cb31cac097f4217fbc58fb39a_1_690x492

LINK:

1 Like

Hello @anne_thing! This is Sydney the Moderator.

This topic has been moved from Share Feedback to Promote Your Story since you are looking for read4reads. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me and make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics. :wink:

Thanks for reading and have a good day :sunglasses:

1 Like

:raising_hand_woman:
Author Name: Jocelyn A.
Title: Epitome Of Destruction
Genre: Drama
Art Style: Classic
Description: Deception, loss, and killing lead to the revival of the life she left behind. As she recoups her lost identity, will she fulfill her heartā€™s desires or go rogue along the way?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6517253628624896
Instagram: @jocelyn.a_episode
Large Cover:
Epitome_Of_Destruction_posterThumb_gycE5qZokv
Small Cover:
Epitome_Of_Destruction_posterImage_H1e9oJ0bnH
I hope you enjoy!

1 Like

Iā€™d love a read for review if possible!

Description: Misread as the lost princess of Aetheria kicks off your wild adventure through time and space. A destiny fueled by lies, a looming evil, and forbidden romance await you.
Genre: Fantasy
Link:

1 Like

:memo:
I want to say thanks for offering to review. Any criticism is appreciated. First story ever on episode and Iā€™m new so I just want to make this story better before I continue with it. Thanks in advance!

Here is all the information:

Story Name: Tales of the Emerald Lounge

Author Name: Broadwaystargem0422

Genre: Romance

Description: Anna becomes a co-owner of her fatherā€™s club, The Emerald Lounge. Running a booming business isnā€™t what it seems. What happens when Anna meets her new business partner, Tony?

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5829127399145472

1 Like

Title: The Nation D: Moon Eyes
Author: P MarroquĆ­n
Genre: Fantasy/Adventure
Style: Limelight
Number of episodes: 7 (ongoing)
Description: Heather is trapped in a place were she canā€™t go out, but what happens when her best friend and his dead sister offer her a way to get out of there and start a brand new life? Whereā€™s her new destination? And what dark secrets does it hide? Will she finally find answers to her past?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6435647390351360
Instagram: @pmarroquin.episode

1 Like

Hey can anyone help me with editing and creating my story? I would love having a co-writer to help me with everything!

Oh okay I see. Thank you! :blush:

1 Like

Sure ! Once its done you want me to post it in private message or here in comments?

Thank you for requesting! Do you want pm review or I can post it here in comments, whats better for you

Thanks for requesting! Would you like review through PM/ comments here?

1 Like

Title: DD: Some Sort of Love
Author: LameCast
Style: Limelight
Episodes: 1, please donā€™t read 2 or 3. Theyā€™re being worked on still.
Description: Baby is determined to provide fun in the sun at Luna Resort! A cascade of characters have come to the island to make memories and maybe a few . . . mistakes?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6064098849980416
SIDE NOTES:
1-I mixed up my covers, my large cover was supposed to be my small cover and vice versa.
2-Iā€™m not done with episodes 2 and 3, please donā€™t read!
3-If you can, Iā€™d love some feedback to determine whether or not I should continue!

THANK YOU!

LARGE%20UPPER%20COVER%20MADE%20A%20MISTAKE
WILL BE TWEAKED AND MADE FOR LARGE COVER

WILL BE TWEAKED AND MADE FOR SMALL COVER

1 Like

:raising_hand_woman::raising_hand_woman:

Thank you for making this thread! :grin::revolving_hearts:

Title: From This Day Forward
Author: goth.gaia
Description: After your disastrous wedding day, you decide to start fresh: new city, new you, no drama- or so you hoped. Will you say ā€œI doā€ to the chaos or leave it at the altar? CC
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5073385564536832
Cover:
EC685ED3-C33E-4991-B1B6-5B9B63718F64

If you decide to read it, Iā€™d love to hear what you think!

1 Like

PM if you could and if itā€™s easier for you. Once again thank you. I appreciate it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Through PM would be great!

1 Like

TITLE: Confidential
AUTHOR: Victoria Smith (@victoriajoy_episode)
GENRE: Drama/Romance
DESCRIPTION: You are in a secret relationship. The relationship is hard to manage when you are in love with your best friend while your boyfriend is still maturing. Who will you choose?

PERKS OF STORY:

• Full character customization
  • Limelight
  • Major choices
  • Mature drama
  • Unique story
  • original backgrounds
  • Love story with drama
  • Welcomed feedback (post in fanmail please.)

CHAPTERS: 7 chapters are out, more coming soon

2 Likes

Hi, thank you for this thread xx this is my story :smiley:

Instagram: @bonniedundee.epi
Author: Bonnie Dundee
Title: Game Of Disguises
Genre: Drama
Style: Ink
Chapters: 3
Brief Description: Two best friends have fun by disguising themselves as other people and attend luxurious and fancy events. What happens when they find themselves at the wrong place and in the wrong time?

1 Like

In the comments is fine, thank you :blush:

1 Like