New authors click here! (Read for read, read for review, promoting,sharing)

Hi, my name is Diana and this is my story…

Story_Title_XJ6ulp_posterThumb_fdq1iVQPpD!

Story_Title_XJ6ulp_posterImage_KZTHebGe7i

Title: Haunted past
Author name: Diana13
Description: Lexa had a terrible past. What will happen when she meet a bad boy who can be good only for her…
Gener: romance and drama
My instagram: @diana13_episode
Style: Ink
link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6524131016835072
Hope you will like it!!!:kissing_heart::heart_eyes::grinning::heartpulse::heart::hearts:

STORY REVIEW FOR @marinapantaz
Story: My best friend next door
:paintbrush: I love your covers, they are original and realistic.
10/10
:ab: I didnt notice grammar/spelling errors.
10/10
:movie_camera: Your directing was smooth with little mistakes though. Take a look at spot directing in the scene with MC during class, When you have dialogues longer then 1 sentence you need to be carefull with talk animations.
8/10
:bulb: I enjoyed your story so much! Even if there wasnt so much drama during first chapters it looks even more real and honest. It was really refreshing and relaxing to read such a cute story. Your characters are amazing except for Matt. :joy:
9/10
:heavy_plus_sign: Waterfall scene

:raising_hand_woman:

Hey ! Here’s my story:

Author’s Name: Asia Harris
Story Name: Dark Secrets From Beyond
Genre: Fantasy
Description: Everyone has secrets.
But what if the secrets we have can hurt the ones we love.
Or what if the secrets we don’t can somehow put us in danger.
Only one way to find out!
Instagram: episode.asiah

I would send the cover for my story, but still waiting for it to be reviewed.
I hope you love the story!
If you have any suggestions, I am open to them.

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6270513639718912

Thank you!! :heart: I will definitely fix that spot directing. I feel you though…I dislike Matt with a passion :joy:

Hey girl! Can you pm me mine? :smiley:

Hey Anne! I just published my story “The Unexpected” and would love if you gave it a read! (and possibly an honest review on it) It’s about a 24 year old gal who gets faced with a lot of challenges in her life, and frantically tries to deal with them. <3 I hope you like it!

Story Name - The Unexpected
Genre - Drama
Name - Nikki C.

Author Name: Mikawa
Title: Beyond Repair
Genre: Drama
Art Style: INK
Description:“This is a new beginning!” they says.
But secret like this, never fade away…
They only kill you slowly…
Psychological

Cover:
Story_Title_SSxZ_posterThumb_fMYiFrTZs2

Hi there I will do your review based on 3 chapters, if thats fine.Make sure to read my story as well and dont forget to send me proof.
If you have any questions feel free to send PM.
Have a lovely day :kissing_heart:

Here’s my story:

Title: Come close to me
Author: Edera
Instagram: edera.episode
Genre: Romance
Style: Limelight
Episodes: 21. Fully Released!
Description: You are desperately in love with your best friend Matt. Suddenly, you meet Ian, who says that he’ll help you with Matt. Why? The answer will surprise you…

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6417181365895168

Thanks for reading!

:memo:
Hi!
Thanks for starting this thread! Good idea with the emojis! I would like a read for review. :blush:I will add your story to my favorites and message you with SS and feedback once I’m finished! :):grin:

Here’s my story if you would like to check it out:

Title: The Essentia Chronicles
Author: Tldax913
Style: Ink
Genre: fantasy
Number of episodes: 10 (ongoing)
Description: When a powerful young couple steals the Kings most prized possession, it starts a chain reaction that will either destroy their world or return it to its former glory.
Link: HTTP://episodeinteractive.com/s/6652498123816960
Thank you :slightly_smiling_face:
-TD

Thank you for sharing your story! I will make sure to read after reviews :kissing_heart:

Thank you for sharing your story! I am really curious after reading the description so I will definitely give it a read :kissing_heart:

Thank you so much for kind words, I will do your review based on 3 chapters if thats fine with you, send PM if theres something you want to know :kissing_heart:

I know it took me forever but here is your review:
:paintbrush: I loove your covers.
10/10
:ab: Grammar and spelling were perfect.
10/10
:movie_camera: Your way of directing was well. I would maybe use more overlays like in that cliffhanger in e2 with blood. It will make the story more realistic.I loove how you used background characters and how creative you were with animations.
10/10
:bulb: Okay… this story was the best thing I have read in a long time. Character development is insane. I fell in love with characters right away. I mean… their jokes,attitude and personalities. Just perfect. Your story is filled with action,friendship,sad moments, family drama, hot boys and basically everything that should be in a great story.
10/10
:heavy_minus_sign: I didnt quite understand why would the mother ran away from the girls if she is dangerous. Maybe try to develop that scene, I think she can at least say something badass like mafia leader would say. :grin:
Be careful with using panic attacks in your story cause it sounds like she just said it and shes not actually suffering from anxiety in general.
:heavy_plus_sign: Oh god what can I choose to be a plus of this story? Well everything,this story will be my new obsession thats the only thing Im gonna say.
Overall rating: 10/10

:raising_hand_woman: Hey! I’m Alex and I just published my new story and i would love to hear your thoughts. You can also dm me on instagram if you like it! @alex.woods27

Title: October’s Love
Author: Alex Woods
Genre: Adventure
Episodes: 4 (more episodes coming soon)
Description: October is living a cozy-perfect life with her mother Allina. What happens when their life takes an unexpected turn?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6648621507936256

Here’s the cover for my story:

1527026333245.jpg1260x1740 1.08 MB

Happy reading! ![:slight_smile:]

oh my gosh, thank you SO MUCH! xo also, what do you mean about the panic attack thing? I haven’t looked in my past chapters for awhile, where was that panic attack moment? xo

Story Title: In a Starry Night
Author Name: Fatima Al star
Style: Limelight
Genre: Romance/drama
Episodes: 3 (more coming soon!)
Story Description: Rose goes thorough a lot of difficulties that will lead her to find secrets that were hidden for years! Will she ever find happiness and love? (Choices matter)
Instagram Name: @fatima_stories
Story Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5756418218131456

Story cover

demi_lovato_GHBP_posterThumb_tzhq0N9Iav

MC said something like I was having a panic attack in episode 3 I think

alright, thank you! i’ll get right onto it.

Application form-
Story Title: DD:Rock Your Socks Off
I only read 3 episodes!

Authors name: Isaiah
In which style is your story? (INK OR LIMELIGHT?)Limelight
Episodes: 3
Genre: (Romance, Drama)
Short description:
Lies,Love, Lust, Gangs and Death! People may think the dancing industry is simple… But what happens when it can get you killed?You Choose!