New authors click here! (Read for read, read for review, promoting,sharing)

Hey all! I just post my first story and I’ll appreciate if you reed it Amdahl give me feedback, of course if you have a story I’ll read it and give it a shoutout :slight_smile:
My story isn’t called Poisoned Madness, and my instagram is @alexanderepisode if you want to follow me.
Thank you very much :heart:

:raising_hand_woman:t4::raising_hand_woman:t4:hi!!!
So here is my story
Title: Escaping my past
Author name: Effie
Genre: Drama
Style: Ink
Description: you are a girl with a dark past who tries to forget everything and start from scratch. Will you make it? Or your past will haunt you for ever?
http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5450949004230656

Hope you read it :blush:
IG: effie_ep
Also the amazing cover was made by @s.edts :heart:

:memo:

I’d love a read for review! Please be honest but gentle because I’m a little sensitive and new to this whole asking for feedback thing :joy:. I’ll read 3 of yours and then screenshot that, and I can DM you them.

Anyway, here’s the info!

Title: Life is Beautiful (formerly Frenemies)
Author: Metalicious
Genre: Drama
Style: Ink
Episodes 15: Ongoing
IG: metalicious.episode
Description: College is off to a rocky start and now you’re being forced to turn to your cynical neighbor for help.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6728383275597824

I feel you girl, sensitive af overhere! :raising_hand_woman:
You dont need to worry. I will let you know about the review soon :blush::kissing_heart:

Here are your 3 epsides, as promised! Nice work! I really like that we get the POV from multiple different characters regularly, not just on special occasions! :blush: Anyway, do you want feedback at all or just the r4r? I can do either, just let me know, and if you wanted feedback but not on the public forum, just DM me!

Can I have a read for review? :smile:

Title: Nocturnal
Author: CrazyCreativeMind
Episodes: 4 (More episodes coming soon)
Genre: Horror, romance
Style: Limelight
Description: It’s been a year since Eli’s sister was taken by soul-devouring demons. Now, they have come back for him and won’t stop until his sanity is lost and his soul is captured.
Instagram: @crazymind.episode
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4775419765456896

Author Name: Miss. Isabella
Story Name: Life goes on (Ink)
Genre: Romance/Drama
How much diversity on a scale of 1 to 10(I love diversity): 4 (more coming soon)
I really appreciate, if you take some time my sotry. :slight_smile:Thanks guys!
small_
Story link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6654538329489408

Can I do a read for review?

It’s called Hale Huna by Anonymous Author.

my instagram is @AnonymousAuthor1

You can give me feedback once I post your review :slight_smile:️ I have one pending before yours so I will just wait for other author to respond to my message and I will contact you If thats all right :slight_smile:

I already read yours,love :slight_smile:️ I left you a message in the fanmail Idk If you remember

Yes! There are 2 requests before you so I will contact you through Pm once yours is ready :heart:

R4R

:memo: !
Title: Loving You Again

Author: Fluffy Rice

Style: Limelight

Chapters: 7 (Ongoing)

Genre: Romantic Comedy

Description: Childhood friends reunited after 10 years. Both Sierra and Peter are unaware that they knew each other from the past.

This story is based on a true story, my life actually.

Instagram: @fluffyrice.episode

LINK: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4771951097544704

:raising_hand_woman: Hello!

I just published my first story ever today… I hope you can check it out, I am super pumped and nervous at the same time…
Anywho, here is the info:

Thank you!!!

My story: PRINCESS OF DARYA
Author: Cece
Genre: Fantasy
Story style: Limelight
Description: Four Princesses of the Elements rule the world together. When one is kidnapped, the Protectors (an ancient people) must step in as bodyguard warrior/trainers. Romance and adventure follow. CharacterCustomization
Episodes: 3 (more coming soon)
Instagram: @cc_episodewriter
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5627899985395712

Cover:

READ FOR READ!!!
My story: SWEET PERFECTION
Author: Shweta Mehra
Genre: Romance
Story style: Ink
Description: After breaking up, Sierra moves on to a happy single life, but what happens when she falls for “THE NERD” and her ex coming back to her life. CharacterCustomization
Episodes: 3 (more coming soon)
Instagram: @shweta_episode
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5947516399779840 1_x9_posterThumb_uqDFjboF2b

This is my story :slight_smile:

LOVEAHOLIC, THE MAN OF MY DREAMS

[with music and sounds]

Author name: CJM

Story Description: In your dreams you will meet your true love. You would do anything to make your dream come true. Does he really exist?

Genre: Romance, Drama

Why should I give this story a read: I’m still busy writing this story. I add a lot of new backgrounds and overlays to make this story amazing. It is a Limelight story with music and sounds to give you more reading fun. More episodes coming soon.

So, if you like it thus far? Please read my story and you know exactly what I mean.

Chapters: 6 episodes (ongoing)

Hey hey!
Here is my story… it has lots of late nights and wine put into it. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Flashback Friday
By: Daisy W
Genre: Comedy
Story Style: Ink
Episodes: 12
Description: Everly Jones is your typical stuck up popular teenage girl who we all want to punch in the face. Her life is perfect. Until the universe’s twisted sense of humor teaches her a lesson…

I hope you give this a read. It has lots of plot twists to it. :wink:

Here is your review:
:paintbrush: I love your covers and all art in the story, especially that sound splash.
10/10
:ab: Flawless grammar and spelling. I was gonna say that there were mistakes in text messages but you explained later that Duncan was drunk.:joy:
10/10
:movie_camera: I spot one error and it was that scene where Felix and Duncan had a fight. Take a look at spot directing there. I love the fact that you used overlays. You did great job with choices.
9/10
:bulb: My first impression was like Hmm another bad boy good boy situation but at the end of chapter 3 I was absolutely obsessed with your story.The general idea is simple but there are so many twists that it actually makes the story really unique. You are genius when it comes to character development.
10/100
:heavy_minus_sign: One scene was a bit unrealistic for me.In chapter 3 MC and Duncan were in cafe/restaurant and Felix showed up out of nowhere and then Adrian too.Maybe MC can tell to herself that it is a little bit crazy or make this scene in some place that is more public. You are author so I dont want to change your story, I have no right to do that but it just seems more realistic this way.:slightly_smiling_face:
:heavy_plus_sign: This can sound stupid but I love the fact that your characters were actually doing something in school and you include the teacher as well. (btw he was so kind to us I love him :sob::heart_eyes:).
That kiss on the roof was just… cuteness overload.
Felix is daydream material af, I absolutely adore that he wanted to call Adrian when MC was upset and that he stayed with her.
You create a bad guy but you did it with elegance. Pranks instead of crime ? Great job!
I know he will have some dark secret but we can see that he is a good person.
Okay I could sit here and write about your story for another year because I really enjoyed it but lets just say:
Overall rating: 10/10

Thank you so much for your time and effort! It means a lot and I will take that you said into consideration! :heart:

Title- The Final Girl
Author- Mindy
Genre- Horror
Style- Limelight
Episodes- 3 (on going)
Description- Quinn goes on a trip with her friends but will she make it back home alive?
CC
Instagram- @mindy_episode
Cover-The_Final_Girl_