New Authors/New Stories

Waiting On A Few Things For My Story.

And Have Free Time.

But, Want To Read Stories To Kill Time.

All Stories Welcomed.

Title O Son Where Art Thou

Author Brendan

Description You lose your son by unjust means, and your son is now with a man you despise. Can you rightfully reclaim your son? Find out in this striking drama. Male MC, choices matter, and two endings.

Genre Drama

Style Limelight

No. of episodes 14 (including bonus episode)

Instagram @brendan.writes

Link Episode Writer Portal

I would love for you to check out my story!

Her Stolen Dream

Hello, here is the info on my story. My story has been released not long ago and currently has 1-4 episodes out!
insta: @starsauthor

๐“๐ˆ๐“๐‹๐„: :heartpulse:
โ€œ๐„๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ง๐š๐ฅ ๐‡๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ฌโ€.

๐†๐„๐๐‘๐„:
๐‘๐จ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž/๐ƒ๐ซ๐š๐ฆ๐š/๐€๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง

๐ƒ๐„๐’๐‚:
โ€œ๐‚๐ฅ๐ž๐จ ๐‰๐š๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ ๐ ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ฒ ๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐ž๐ง๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐š ๐›๐จ๐ฒ, ๐‹๐ฎ๐ค๐š ๐–๐ข๐ฅ๐ฌ๐จ๐ง. ๐‚๐š๐ง ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ฒ ๐š๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐ข๐ž๐Ÿ ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ก๐ž ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ?โ€

๐–๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ž๐ฑ๐ฉ๐ž๐œ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ข๐ฌ :

• ๐€๐ซ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐œ๐ž๐ง๐ž๐ฌ
  • ๐‚๐‚

Moved Promote Your Story since youโ€™re looking for recommendations. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if youโ€™ve got questions. :smiley:

1 Like

Thank you for this :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :blush:

Genre: Thriller/Romance
# of Episodes: 5 (ongoing)
Story Link: Desperation Story Link

1 Like

If anyone could take the time to read my story I would absolutely appreciate it!

Story: The Unwanted
Genre: Mystery
Insta: @evilyn.writes
Episodes: 13
Style: Ink

Description:
15 years since weโ€™ve been deemed useless and deported to Earth. Now, we reunite to solve the supernatural murders and as past becomes present, our mistakes become fatalโ€ฆ

Advanced directing/ overlays etc.

Link: https://episodeinteractive.com/s/i/5431076573085696

Also up for r4r!

Thank you for this thread :heart_eyes_cat:

Author name : hipsy_writes
Story Title : OV: THE HIDDEN TRUTH (Where Iโ€™m From)
Genre : Drama
Description : In a town, where women belong to the kitchen and are made housewives. Chadsela embarks on a journey to achieve her goals no matter what. Will she succeed?
Instagram name : @hipsy_writes
Chapters Published : **4 chapters published and more coming soon **
story link : Episode Writer Portal

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.