NEW AUTHORS: Promote your stories + read for read❤️

Hey, I am a new author and I’m wanting to promote my story and want to let others promote theirs, participate in read for reads and leave each other fanmail💕

Title - Accidentally Pregnant
Author - hollistar
Episodes - 4 (more coming soon)
Category - Drama
Description - One mistake at a party changes your life drastically. But will it be for better or for worse? Oh, the joys of being 15 and pregnant! CC (MC in episode 1, others in episode 4)
Instagram - hollistarwrites

2 Likes

Story - Freakish
Author - Oli Deshae
Episodes - 8 (more to come)
Genre - Romance and a hint of comedy
Description Becoming friends with the new boy is an interesting task as he gets to know your freakish personality.
Instagram - freakish._.trash
contains profanity

1 Like

Instagram: @bonniedundee.epi
Author: Bonnie Dundee
Title: Game Of Disguises
Genre: Drama
Style: Ink
Chapters: 3
Brief Description: Two best friends have fun by disguising themselves as other people and attend luxurious and fancy events. What happens when they find themselves at the wrong place and in the wrong time?

2 Likes

Thanks for creating this thread @hollistar :grinning:

Story title: Rewinded life.

Author name: Lia Lopez.

Description:
What would you do if a galactic being gives you the power to go back and change situations that escapes from your hands?

Genre: Comedy, romance, life.

Episodes: 5 (Working on chapter 6.)(Ongoing.)

Link:

1 Like

Hey, I’m currently on episode 4! I’m really enjoying it so far! I love Deshae and Eli’s relationship. I’m looking forward to continuing and seeing where it goes! I have left you some fanmail also💕

1 Like

Here’s my story, Trapped!

This is the cover, I’m just waiting for it to be approved.

This is the link:

Description:
Your parents chuck you into Bellthorne Academy- a boarding school for only the richest. There, you meet a mysterious stranger who assigns you on a mission for millions of dollars.
Author:
Meadow (me)
Genre:
Romance
Chapters:
6 so far
Style:
Limelight, as you can see from the cover.
Customisation:
Full, but it’s recommended that you keep the hair colour.

Feel free to check it out, it’d mean a lot to me!

1 Like

HI EPISODIANS!!

I’ve JUST published a new story about Greek Gods and Goddesses!

HERE’S THE INFO!!

Story Name: DEMIGODDESS

Author Name: Giselle Crescent

Genre: Fantasy

Description: Being the daughter of Zeus isn’t easy. Add responsibilities and your mother having cancer topped on with a forbidden temptation to a boy who can rock your world , literally. CC

Small Cover:
5242e4c65aad4dc4eaa16195e5918d47b926391f_1_323x500-2

Large Cover:
78db2eb2c8938e3cb31cac097f4217fbc58fb39a_1_690x492

LINK:

1 Like

Thank you so much I’m gonna try to get to your story soon

1 Like

I just finished the 3 episode of your story and I like the formatting of the story, especially in the first episode. I will continue to read your story :slightly_smiling_face:

I was shook about Raine and Kevin

1 Like

If anyone’s interested in doing a r4r/review4review, pm me!

Story name: Roses are blue, Violets are red
Author name: Ida H. (idawrites on ig)
Description: Jaxton Cheong won’t let himself feel. Novalina Amari feels way to much.
Will the two build each other up, or tear each other down?
Link: click here
Cover:

1 Like

Hello @hollistar Read 4 read sweetie!
Title: Love, Cinnamonroll and Rock and Roll.
Author: ally.epistories
Category: Comedy
Description: Meet Diane and her friends, the school adventures are full of music and rock an 'roll, ¡BABY! [CC]
Instagram: ally.epistories

1 Like

Hey, I’m currently on episode 3 of your story! I’m really enjoying it! I love the plot, diversity and humour and can’t wait to see where you go after this!

Hey, I’ve just reached episode 4 of your story! I think it’s really good so far, I love the concept!

1 Like

Omg thank you so much @hollistar :blush:
Your comment makes me really happy. :smile:

1 Like

Story name: The Love Triangle
Author name: OyeeAbi
Genre: Romance
Type: Limelight
Description: Caught in a love triangle, who will win your heart? Your heart-breaker or your childhood friend?

1 Like

Hiya! :smile:
Title- Hidden Behind Lies…
Author- Chy.dillon
Genre- Romance but will be abit of action
description- What happens when your dad has a past and it finally catches up to you? Nothing is what it seems…
story link_ http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5630728767930368
0024590217c7b219f9e0796caa9fc9e37a95a9d3_1_362x499

1 Like

Welcome new episodian :hibiscus:
Your story looks lit I’d love to take a look on it and send u a fanmail about wt i liked and disliked about it :smile:

Here is my first story
Title: Stuck With You
Author: Tanzanite
Genre: Action
Bio: On her journey to recover, the last thing Linda expected is to run into her charming ex once again. Along with her hot rebound, she discovers her ex’s dirty secrets
State: Ongoing

The other one is quite lighter romcom school drama thing

Title: Manipulation
Author: Tanzanite
Bio: Your continuous misfortune turns to be a planned experiment that will switch you from transparent to the school’s top gossip
State: Ongoing

Check anyone of them if you have time and reach me easier on my ig account @tanzanite.episode

1 Like

would u like to do a read for read?

Yes :grin: 3 chapters for 3 chapters? And let me know which one of the two you posted you preferred for me to read :slight_smile: xx

1 Like

Hello, I’m a new author! I want to promote my story. Hope you guys like the story I made. Happy reading!:relaxed::kissing_closed_eyes:

Story title: Can You Be Mine?

Screenshot_2018-07-03%20Episode%20Writer%20Portal

Author name: Aijin chan

Story Style: Episode Ink

Description:
Annie find a spell to meet a popular guy in a dream. But she wake up in front of another guy! What happened?

Genre: Fantasy

Episodes: 4 (Working on chapter 5)(Ongoing.)

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6203599323136000

My Instagram: @aijinchan

1 Like