New Authors UNITE! RFR and Networking!

Hey hey y’all! SO I’ve been on episode for a LONG time and I’ve FINALLY went ahead and published my first story. Yay! Or not so yay! I had absolutely NO IDEA it’d be this hard to get reads :sob: I’ve searched other forums for RFR, but they’re kind of dead :woozy_face: Like the response rate is the BARE minimum. Anywho, let’s promote each other, grow a community for new authors, and support one another! New authors gotta stick together. It’s hard out here on the Episode App. Lol.

So here’s my story…
Story Title: DANGER
Description: Living two lives isn’t easy, but so far Destiny has succeeded at keeping them separate. Until her ex secret lover gets into some trouble and her two lives quickly blur into one.
Genre: Drama
CC: Fully Available, except some hairstyles/colors
LI: 1 Male & 1 POSSIBLE female (you can choose to be just friends)
P.S- If anyone wants to remake my cover for me, feel free. I drew this YEARS ago and haven’t gotten around to redoing it.

Comment, read, suggest, all that! Byyyeeee!
Link to DANGER:: [Episode Writer Portal]

8 Likes

I can, but I can only do the font. I’ll have to use the same background you drew.

1 Like

thank you! I love your avatar pic , btw :smiling_face:

1 Like

Also, add the link to your story so people can access it faster.

Thank you very much, though I don’t own it.

Done. Thanks for the advice! :smiling_face:

Storyy:Fabled: The Cursed Book
Genre: Fantasy
Author:Kieran
Description: Your life revolves around reading fantasy tales. What happens when one wrong book turns your life upside down?

Cover:

Link:Episode Writer Portal

3 Likes

R4R? I’m gonna check your story out now! :smiling_face:

1 Like

New readers, i know the forums are a bit dead but the ig community is very active. Find me @stine_stories
I can definitely do r4r with anybody interested and point you in the rifht direcrion foe other r4r authors :heartpulse:

tysm, I’m about to dm you on insta now ! :blush:
edit* can’t dm you unless you follow me :sweat_smile:

Sure !

I’m down for a R4R! Here’s my story (if you like it, can you suggest more people to read it, please?)
Story: Back in the woods
Genre: Fantasy
Description: Fairies were said to be in the magical forest near by a small kingdom where princess Elizabeth stayed. Will she ever found out the fairies, then, what will happen next?4MCs/Choices

Thank you for this thread!

2 Likes

Do you have IG? If so inbox me on there so we can start the R4R. That way we can send our proofs and communicate. My IG is @krystlemarnee_episode.

hey hey, If you have IG message me on there @krystlemarnee_episode :smiling_face:

Congrats on publishing! I’m down for a R4R. Let me know if you’re interested :grin:

Title: Without a Trace
Genre: Mystery/Thriller
Chapters: 20 (Ongoing)
Description: After her sister vanishes, Talulah sets out on an investigative search with the help of arcane criminology major, Avon. Will their perseverance and wit be enough to find her?
Link: Episode Writer Portal
Instagram: @jcwhisper.writes

Thank you :purple_heart:

3 Likes

Hiyaa!!! I’ll love to help ofc. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Us new authors must help each other!!

So my Story links: :heart::blush::sparkles:

:books: Story: Lil Demons
:woman:t2: Author: Marian Varss

:eyes: Includes:

• Full CC :woman:t5:/:man_red_haired:t2:
  • 1 LI :boy:t3:
  • Adventure/ Drama/ Thriller / Love❤️‍🩹

SYNOPSIS:

Two teens, parallel lives, one throne, two deaths, one mystery?.. Will they grow up with the mystery that fate left in their hands and find out the truth behind walls made of lies?!

Link:

I’m reading Little Demons. Check it out: Episode Writer Portal

1 Like

This sounds super interesting! Ill give it a read :slight_smile:

HI :blush:
Congrats on publishing :heart:
if you are interested in a Mystery story I like to do r4r with you

Story: Hostel By The River
Genre: Mystery (Romance/Drama)
Style: Limelight
Episode: 8 (ongoing)
Description: You wanted to start over, but everything changed in a way you never planned. You realized you were no longer safe, not anymore. Something terrible is going on around you and your friends. Will you be able to find it? the most important thing is, will you be able to survive?
|LCC|1LI

Link to my story: Episode Writer Portal
Instagram : @red877.episode

1 Like

Good job! That’s so nice! I hope you get a ton of reads and recognition! I will go read your story! xx

1 Like

Hey hey! I’m about to message you on insta! I’d love to do a R4R.

1 Like