New Bedroom Background!

Yeah of course! You can use more backgrounds from my google drive link on my profile, just credit my IG episode.justine, not my forum name :slight_smile: xx

1 Like

btw I was wonder if you can help me? I don’t know how to add other backgrounds to my story except the episode ones. I’m kind of a newbie :grimacing:

1 Like

That’s alright, yeah sure! Go on the backgrounds and there’s a tab to the left of the screen which says backgrounds: available for all stories, click on it and there’s a drop down which will say ‘uploaded to your account’. Click on it and click the blue ‘select image’ button and you can upload the new backgrounds. Make sure the ones you upload are at least 640x1136 pixels otherwise it won’t allow you to upload. Name the background something like EXT. BEDROOM - DAY. The is for ‘EXT’ an outdoor background and INT. for indoor and day/night accordingly :slight_smile: x

1 Like

Also how would you like me to credit you? Should I just tell the readers your Instagram?

1 Like

When you use the background, you can put a readers notes that quickly pops up from the top of the scene and you can say “background credits to episode.justine” or something along those lines :heart:

1 Like

Where do you get your beds from

This one I got from Google and edited out the background.

1 Like

What did you look up to find it. Your background looks amazing

1 Like

Thank you, lovely <3 I went on google and searched beds, like any beds and I found one I liked which I wanted to see as a background (this bg was the first one I ever made for episode) and I edited out some of it/photoshopped some of the wood in to alter the photo etc.

1 Like

Awesome. Keep doing what you’re doing your amazing at it :heart_eyes::sparkles:

1 Like

Thank you sweetie, I appreciate the support and love :heart:

1 Like

Np

1 Like

Can I use this in my story - I can give credit

1 Like

Yes of course! Please give credit to my instagram episode.justine, not my forum name. By the way, if you want to request any other backgrounds/edited backgrounds/covers/headers, go on my profile and click the link at the bottom of the description and fill out a request form :slight_smile: there’s also more backgrounds (including bedrooms) on my google drive on the link above if you need other ones - overlays included. You just need to give me credit, thanks lovely! x

1 Like

Of course.

Have you finished the daytime one yet?

Yep, I have! It’s on my google drive babe x

could i use your highrise bedroom background and overlay set for my new episode story?

1 Like

Hey! I make backgrounds so if you’d like then I’ll attach few examples of bedroom bgs in here. If you’re using it then make sure to go in my drive and you’ll fine them there, as well as credit me by my IG :@starx.bgs

My drive: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1-FWmV7n68iwTs_Q_hddtZd-udat2_RCX ( I recommend to download backgrounds from my drive because you’ll find more backgrounds for bedrooms and if you’ve doubts regarding any particular overlays that goes with bgs then find more info on my Ig @starx.bgs

2 Likes

Of course, babe. There’s more on my google drive if you need, I have another high rise one too. You can use as many as you need, just credit my instagram episode.justine :slight_smile: x