New Bee buzzing in or so

That includes? What country do you live in, btw? Things differ everywhere and you already know that JHW is living in :switzerland: and I am back in :de:. :wink:

1 Like

:joy:
I’m interested in art, music, games, fun and anything else that I can do to have fun. ^^
What about you?

1 Like

I live in :us:.
I did not know she was Swiss?

1 Like

That is a little unspezific, do you not think so? :wink:
I put my interests on my profile. :sunglasses:

1 Like

She is. :wink:
Not somewhere in Asia, ok, that was my first thought.

1 Like

You thought I was Asian?

1 Like

Yeah, something you once said made me think so, cannot remember what exactly it was, though. :sweat_smile: Plus your profile pic and maybe because of Wincy being from Hongkong.

1 Like

That’s a little creepy
You are talking things ABOUT ME without me :no_mouth:

Wincy?

:thinking: Hmm… I like anime, cartoons and comics too. And as for genres, I like Fantasy, Comedy, Sci-Fi and a little romance?

1 Like

You were not there, and it was nothing new or bad. :wink:

Wincyyellow, author of “The Ruby Tiara”, she paid this thread a visit. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Nice, I am just not so much into the romance thingy. :innocent:
Which is a good thing, I guess, I had an obsession with Bonnie and Clyde when I was younger… :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Oh. That’s awesome!

2 Likes

So tell us a few more things about you, you seem short on words lately, need an alphabet soup? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::bowl_with_spoon:

1 Like

Oh… You noticed that?

2 Likes

It’s nice to see a guy on the forum! There aren’t many of you! Do you mind reading from a girl’s point of view? You’re going to see a lot of those kinda stories here.

I didn’t get to read all of the comments, so I don’t know if anyone’s said that you’ve probably had the worst experience with In My Bra on Episode! It’s one of the worst featured stories!

2 Likes

Yeah, hope I am not the reason therefore? :cry:

1 Like

No, I do not mind since I used to be a role-player. :wink:
And yes, someone said that "It started with a bra " is not among the top stories, but I liked the pranks and stuff. I started reading the user story “The Ruby Tiara” next, but only finished the first chapter so far, lot of bureaucracy going on regarding my chronic illnesses and getting help from the State, even after 2 years… :confounded:

Hmmm, is it just me or are more and more people withdrawing from me? :thinking::sweat_smile: