New Bee buzzing in or so

Bonnie and Clyde… The criminals?

1 Like

Yeah, seen the movie? Guess people of your age would rather refer to Harley Quinn and the Joker. Have not seen “Suicide Squat” yet, had very split critics.

1 Like

No, you’re not. You’re my friend. :slight_smile:

1 Like

That made my day. :hugs:
Has not been a good one so far, muscle pain in my neck gives me a headache and keeps me from sleeping. :tired_face:

1 Like

Oh, wow. I have a headache, and I’m expecting that time of the month very soon.

The time the bills come in? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
I know that some females suffer more than others, a former friend of mine had a very hard time each month. :disappointed:
Maybe becoming pregnant would help…? Joke. :sweat_smile::wink:

1 Like

Yes. And I become… Strange at that time. Very strange.

1 Like

:alien::space_invader::scream:

1 Like

Ok, I promised you more facts about me, but I will try to stick to some less creepy ones for now. :innocent:
My hair colour was dark blonde, gotten darker each year and now has some grey in it, too. My eyes are blue. I am not too tall for a male, 1,75m, there were girls taller than me back in school. My current weight is somewhere around 85kg.
I am not good in multi-tasking, which is one reason I failed my driver’s exam 3 times before giving up on it. I still have no driver’s license to this day.
My left eye has less than 80% of its normal visual strength, so I am basically a cyclops in 4th generation. 3D-glasses etc. do not work for me.
My favourite colours are black, red, violet and blue.
More random facts soon or so. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Closed as this is no longer discussing the original topic. Please refrain from creating topics whose sole purpose is to chat, since this is a violation of the Forum General Rules. Thanks :slight_smile: