New Body Types Please!

Am I the only one who sees a Barbie issue here? All the girls have model bodies, and the guys have toned abs. Why not different body types? I’d love to see what you could do with it. It’d definitely help with a weight story I was thinking about. I’m sure I’m not the only one who agrees.

4 Likes

I agree as well! Not every woman is skinny! And not every man is ripped af. It’s kinda discriminatory towards people who are just generally curvier. Episode should do something about it. :no_mouth::cold_face::cold_face:

1 Like

So agree. They do some dolls (Ashley Graham’s), but it was just for her, average person cannot buy it. So true :yellow_heart:

1 Like

To me, it’s basically saying, the typical girl should be skinny and the typical boy should be ripped. But that isn’t true at all! We all come in different sizes and we’re proud of it! :joy::joy:

1 Like

agree!

1 Like

I agree it would be an amazing feature! But it’s so much time and dedication coming from the episode team – it would mean new clothes, new animations, new features. I’m sure we’ll eventually recieve this in the future but I doubt it’ll be soon :blush:

2 Likes

Closed since there is the wrong category for this kind of request. Please like and comment on FEATURE: More Body Shapes to show support for this request! :smiley: