New Chapter of Crimson Red is finally OUT!

I normally don’t promote my story much, but since I have been on a writing hiatus and just returned I thought it would be a good idea. For those who have been already reading my story, I promise the next chapter will come out a lot sooner :sweat_smile:

Check it out…

Story Title: Crimson Red

Author: Indy (previously known as NewEpisodeFanatic)

Episodes: 20 (Ongoing)

Genre: Fantasy / Romance / Drama

Style: Limelight, Customisable Characters

Description: A love story set in a fantasy world. We follow the story of Crimson Red Ruby, the fearless leader of the Ruby realm, and the love, lust and passion that ensues.

Instagram: indy_author_zepetor_artist

Link to story: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4869484986302464

Cover:

5 Likes

sounds interesting, ill check it out :star:

1 Like

Awesome, and thanks! :+1:

1 Like

This story is heaps great and please check it out the LI is to die for and the storyline is fabulous.!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Thanks for the rave review on my story, so happy you are enjoying it! :pray: :heart: :heart_eyes: :clapping:

1 Like

Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to let you know after over 2 years of writing and scripting, my story “Crimson Red” is finally COMPLETED!!!

So for those of you who are looking for a completed story or doesn’t want to wait for the next chapter, go and check out my story! Story details below:

Story Title: Crimson Red

Author: Indy (previously known as NewEpisodeFanatic)

Episodes: 21 (COMPLETE)

Genre: Fantasy / Romance / Drama

Style: Limelight, Customisable Characters

Description: A love story set in a fantasy world. We follow the story of Crimson Red Ruby, the fearless leader of the Ruby realm, and the love, lust and passion that ensues.

Published: 26th March 2019

Completed: 14th June 2021

Instagram: indy_author_zepetor_artist

Link to story: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4869484986302464

Cover:

3 Likes

Thank you so much to everyone who is already reading my story, particularly to those reading both story lines :pray: :heart: :heart_eyes:

Hope this story entertained you as much as it did for me writing it, and that I was able to bring my imagination to life on Episode :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart:

Two years, that is insane. Congrats. I’ll make sure to check it out. Sounds interesting!

1 Like

Ikr, 2 years and 21 chapters later it is finally completed!

Thank you so much, and please do check it out. I hope you will enjoy it! :pray: :heart: :heart_eyes: