New Characters for fantasy story

at ease, sir! your presence is noted

2 Likes

I am saying, you can’t use other people’s characters since it is crossover, and one of Episode’s guidelines is not to do crossovers on your stories.

2 Likes

I am saying it, so you’ll know that if you include crossovers on your story, then your story might get shut down

2 Likes

Characters will just have different stuff to them that doesn’t need to be the same.

Can I still create a forums thread/ask for others to create characters for my story?

In some cases, the answer will be yes. If you’re specifically looking for designs for background characters from others, that’s okay. A fully created character (a named person with a personality, background, history, etc) that is from another author’s story would be considered a crossover, or a character based on a real person would not be in line with our guidelines.

what do you mean by crossover though?

1 Like
1 Like

But the thing is, I gave her my own character, which means that the character is supposed to be me

2 Likes

just give her a new character, I already told her to change my name . :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

not shut down, she will just have to change the characters stuff, that’s it.

2 Likes

But, if she won’t change, it can be removed. Forgot to add that she’ll be asked to change.
Thanks, @lanafrazer_episode

2 Likes

oh! i’m sorry, i didn’t really think of that. it’s my first story after ages and i didn’t have forums back then = no crossovers.

2 Likes

Don’t worry. I’ll give you a character that you can use :blush:

2 Likes

could, with your permission, just use your character but interpreted as my own version? like an idea from you that i used. of course i’d use credit though

1 Like

u can still use my character, since, my character will be a caretaker, u can change whatever u want! :wink:

1 Like

oh, that works too. thank you!

1 Like

no credits, don\t use credits.

2 Likes

thank you!

1 Like

Unfortunately, you can’t use my own character even if I give you a permission :persevere::grimacing:.
(Pretty annoying)

2 Likes

why not?

1 Like

oh my, that is a bit annoying

1 Like