New clothes for Ink?

like hun we don’t have clothes at all . Limelight keeps on getting the good things literally like Give us some clothes for god’s sake

3 Likes

Right :heavy_check_mark::heavy_check_mark::heavy_check_mark:

1 Like

are you new here?

episode did announce last year they stopped giving us clothes for ink.

even though there is a lot of unreleased from diamond stories

5 Likes

that suck’s tho

like a lot of stories are with ink

As an author that writes in both styles, This is a stupid statement.

Ink has tonnes of clothes and they are giving limelight more to bring it to the same level as ink.

1. This topic has been done multiple times
  2. Episode are not making new clothes for INK anymore - only releasing what they already have because the style is just not sustainable for them as a company
  3. You haven’t formatted this thread correctly.
  4. Pretty sure this is probably a duplicate topic.

@Sydney_H does this thread need to be closed?

1 Like

I’m 100% sure this topic has been made before. I’ve seen it loads of times. But, there’s no reason to be rude about it. All you had to do what write that second thing and bounce. If you even needed to write anything at all.

1 Like

I’m not being rude. Perhaps you took it in the wrong way? :sweat_smile:

I am entitled to my opinion and I was sharing it.

well thank you for actually being so rude like honestly you could have formed this in a nicer way as an author that writes in ink I was wondering if we can have more clothes that’s all . You didn’t have to say that this is a stupid statement because like dude some people can be offended by this

I’m not a dude.
I wasn’t trying to be rude :smile: . It’s just criticism. I think people just get easily offended these days. :woman_shrugging:

I did not but i was saying that some people do . I just think you could have said it in a nicer way maybe ? and just an information dude can be used for girls and boys

Perhaps I could have said it nicer but I was just being blunt…

Closed as this thread does not follow the Feature Request Guidelines and has already been created multiple times in the past. Please search the forums before creating topics to ensure that it is not a duplicate.