New contest guessing

historical would be so cool! i absolutely LOVE history!!! however i can see sooooo many princess tropes being used…

i would love to see a sci-fi theme. i think that one would be amazing

1 Like

Wish episode would open like… a contest voting thread where the most liked comment or a good contest idea will be chosen for the next contest

3 Likes

REALY hoping it’s horror/thriller theme

2 Likes

Sameee! We’ve been wishing for a thriller/horror for a longgg time like cmon episode give it to us :weary:

2 Likes

really hoping it’s not horror/thriller themed because i want to enter :joy:

1 Like

Whyyyy

1 Like

FOR REAL. I would love a sci-fi theme I just hope it isn’t “I fell in love with an alien” type of thing, like, I’m not here for a love story to make me feel more depressed about my singledom. I-. :skull: :joy:
I would really be content with historical as well and if they do a princess trope winner, thy negatively connotated words will be thrown like these hands
And hopefully people wouldn’t just do common myths, or all about the Greek Gods. I see those a lot too often, like we get it, you went through 8th grade English-. :neutral_face:

2 Likes

I burst out laughing at this:

That’s hilarious
If it’s historical, it’d be cool to see something realistic, like Christopher Columbus’s voyage to the New World, or during the Great Depression. Those would be really awesome

3 Likes

I can’t write thriller or horror haha i don’t like them kind of films either :see_no_evil:

2 Likes

I would love a sci fi theme to, but the fall in love with an intergalactic creature THAT COULD KILL U I just dont get lol

1 Like

EXACTLY. LIKE. SAME THING WITH VAMPIRES, THOUGH IT CAN BE A GUILTY PLEASURE. I WOULDN’T FALL IN LOVE WITH SOMEBODY WHO CONSIDERS ME FOOD. EW. Sadly, I’m not exactly into five hundred year old men who are technically but not technically cannibals-. I just ended the vampire diaries whole career. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

YES. And hopefully they do their research. As somebody who’s whole life revolves around reading episode stories and watching random documentaries on YouTube. I would be deeply offended if not-. Because. Well. :poop:

2 Likes

Omg YESS and dont get me wrong its my guilty pleasure :flushed:

1 Like

But I guess we never know… I was not expecting digital dating to be the last contest theme. It’s tough to guess a specific theme, as there are endless possibilities. Only time will tell for the next theme, but I’m optimistic :’)

3 Likes

this is a good idea but I feel it would take away the suspense of every contest lol.

I mean it’s not like the recent contest was any good. Thought maybe the community could have some control over what they want. :woman_shrugging:t4:

I understand what you mean believe me because these past contests have been a hit or miss. If they have to create some sort of poll though… every time there’s a contest I feel it would put some pressure or strain on their creativity as well. They can barely give us one good theme, imagine a group of options for us to vote between. :rofl:

1 Like

Can anyone tell me how I can see the upcoming contests??.. I really wish Its some fantasy based… I am working on it

1 Like

You navigate to “Categories” and then “Announcements” and then “Contests” and you press the bell icon. You can access categories from pressing the 3 lines at the top of your page. :blush:

2 Likes

Okay but where is the new contest :see_no_evil:

1 Like