New cover needed for my story! (DONE)

After a poll I did on Instagram, it came to the conclusion my readers want a NEW story cover for my story - The Dragons Pit. So i need someone to make me 2 story covers - small and large cover. And a background cover - optional and if done it should be the same as the small cover just a different size. If you’re up to the challenge message me on Instagram @katie_episode.dsom and I’ll send you ALL the details and overlays required!

I could your covers if u want

Do u want me to show u examples?

Thanks, that would be great! Although, if there is more than one request it will result in a poll so it might be not 100% certain I’ll choose yours, if there isn’t, then of course I’ll pick yours.

1 Like

Yes please

2 Likes

They look great! Just message me on Instagram @katie_episode.dsom and I’ll send you all the details and overlays required!

Unfortunately I don’t have Instagram

I love the examples, very beautiful!:upside_down_face:

2 Likes

1 Like

Hi! I would be glad to help you out!
I have four different styles:
Style 1:

Style 2: (old version so it would be better than this)

Style 3: (old version so it would be better than this)

Style 4:
image ![image|396x500]
(upload://dvlCLDMOjKYCVlMGP6MvCM4o0Ra.jpeg)

Thanks! I really love style 3! I’ll send you the character details and everything - do you have Instagram?

1 Like

Do you like this style:
Btw My instagram is rosem.episode

1 Like

Yes! I’ll send you the details now!

1 Like

Okay, tysm!

Alright! Entries are officially CLOSED! Thanks to all who entered, I hope you do well with the covers! I will do a poll on Instagram for the results when everyone has posted their covers! Find the poll on my insta @katie_episode.dsom soon!