New Creator Here! Honest Feedback? (R4R)

Senior Crush

It’s about a girl named Leia who falls in love with Tim, her seatmate while trying to set him up with her best friend, Maia.

I really need to improve my story I would greatly appreciate a review. Of course in return I’ll do the same, thanks :blush:
Name: Art of Desire
Author: Joqueena
Genre: comedy
Summary: A love for art but a stronger desire for each other. Will they be able to quench their thirst or will mishaps break them
Style: ink
Published: yes
Instagram: Joqueena_stories (feel free to follow me)
Episodes: 3
Questions: Story too long?
Is the plot interesting enough? Or boring?
Are the directives good?
Are the characters explained properly
Is the genre more comical or romance?
Is the story understandable?

Link
Art of Desire

Screenshot_20180406-012714_1True Connections (INK)
Full of drama and romance, send me your feedback.

Hi! Thanks for the reply! Here’s my honest feedback :

1. Your story isn’t too short or too long. It’s just nice!:+1:t3:
  2. The plot is interesting! I would like to continue reading it!:heart_eyes:
  3. I would rate the directives a 3 out of 5. It can definitely be improved! :+1:t3:
  4. For me, it’s more of a romance.:sparkling_heart:
  5. Watch out for the spelling. Some of the words may sound alike but they have different meaning.
    But yes, the story is understandable! :ok_hand:t3:

Also, I recommend you to put a comma (,) in long sentences and put (?) and (!) in the end of sentences when necessary so it’s easy for the readers to understand what the character’s trying to say.

OMG thank you so much!!! :blush: your review really help and increase my confidence. I was slowly giving up starting to believe the story wasn’t good enough ( had my fair share of bad reviews) but thanks to your amazing advice I will continue to improve it. Again, thank you, your words were more than enough :laughing::ok_hand::+1:

Good luck and keep writing!:smile:

Hello! It’d be good for you to check the spellings, as some of the words may sound the same but have different meaning. The sentence can bring a whole different meaning with different spellings.:ok_hand:t3:

But, I love the plot of your story! It’s really interesting and mysterious! I love how every episode ends with a suspense which makes me want to read and know more! Therefore, I will definitely keep reading your story!:smiley::heart_eyes:

Ya know I’ll just read your story :joy:

Hahahah! Thank you!:joy: If you don’t mind, please tell me your thoughts on my story. I want to write better,:grin:

I read the first chapter and the plot line is good, but I think you should make the chapters a little longer.

Thank you so much I will definitely try to make it longer!:ok_hand:t3:

Daisy24

Your story Senior crush is pretty great, I will be reading it in the future. No real issues with the story however the chapters are very short. Right when I was getting hooked in the story it ended, a little too quickly. I read up to chapter two which also was pretty short in length. However, you story is still good and I really do like it. The plot is interesting, grammar and spelling are perfectly, directives and structure are good. Overall you have a great story in your hands, keep it up. :smiley:

Hi! Thank you for starting this thread!

[DEMON GOD]
Author: E.Z.
Genre: Fantasy
Style: Ink
Chapters: 8 (on going)
Instagram: @e.z.episode
Description: He starved himself for three hundred years in order to abide by a woman’s promise. Everyone in Devildom is waiting for him to die.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/46786733136936961

Thank you so much for the feedback!:grin: Yes, I will try to make it longer​:ok_hand:t3:

Thank you so much!!!

Hello, this is my first story, all feedback is welcome. This is a short story about Megan Sinclair and her group of friends having a night out on the town. What could possible go wrong? Please checkout.
1.” To the Night”
2. Megan Beard
3. 7 episodes
4. Comedy
5. Ink
6. http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6348918723575808
To%20the%20Night%202

Thank you so much Daisy, It’s been really stressful trying to get reads.

Hello there, @Daisy26!

Thank you for creating this thread!

Here are the details of mine:

Story Title: Your Secret Admirer
Author: EpisodeCray
Style: Ink
Description: What happens when Natalia’s secret love letter ends up in the hands of the wrong boy? Will she fall in love or will everything fall apart?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4654341800198144

I have read your story and sent a private message here on Episode Forums. (:

X

Hi! To tell you honestly, I don’t usually read stories for this genre because most of the times it’s kind of messy and sloppy. But your story changed my view on it.

I really love the story line. I feel like a triangle love is coming up between Sucia, Ray and Gruein but idk, I’ll have to keep reading to find out…:thinking::heart_eyes::joy:

And I love how your transitions and zooms are really clean, if that makes sense. I actually enjoyed reading it!:ok_hand:t3:

Overall, it’s well written! Good job and keep writing!:+1:t3::smile:

Hi, I would love to check out your story!
Would you mind checking out mine? :grinning:

Title: “I’m Just Me”

Author: SarahtheBeaut

Episodes: 6 (ongoing)

Genre: : Drama

Style: INK

Plot Summary: Alice is your typical “rebel teenager”, but what happens when she goes through self-discovery while facing problems, secrets, and heartbreak?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5116161692532736 1

Instagram:
@sarahthebeaut.epi