New Creators Contest - FOR ANY EPISODE WRITER! - For Fun

Welcome to…

ALYSSA’S CREATORS CONTEST!

Information

This isn’t a contest based on skill, this is like a contest for fun! Of course a reward is imbound. I have decided to feature a Creators contest for stories! I have no specific Due Date, but please try to get it before the end of June! This is meant for writers to get better at stories. The awards will probably be announced during summer sometime just so you have enough time to get the writing done!

Rules

1. Do not enter unless your actually going to TRY.
  2. No drama is allowed.
  3. Do not clog the thread with off topic things.
  4. Be respectful and kind!
  5. Try your best!
  6. Due date: Maybe by the end of June?
  7. Make sure you include this form in your entry -

Title:
Author:
Description:
Cover:
Link:

1. ALL STORIES MUST BE UNDERSTANDABLE
  2. If you do not win please do not fret, you can always keep trying!

Remember to always have fun!

Rewards

1st. Follow on InstaGram, 1 Cover (Edited), 1 Shout out Thread.
2nd. Follow on InstaGram, Cover.
3rd. Follow on Instagram

5 Likes

Okay so any genre can enter right? I would love to do this for some fun. So do we have a deadline for this? I am currently revamping my story. So i would love to enter when I completed it. This is my first story and I would love some corrections and suggestions after revamping.

1 Like

Any Genre yes!

1 Like

Thank you so much for this!
Title: Your my bad blood
Author: @Mellisa2731
Description: A romantic comedy with twists and turns can you handle it?
Cover:melissa%20cover
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5998249106538496

okay i will enter mine once i complete revamping if you don’t mind.

Moved to Episode Fan Community since this doesn’t belong under Creator’s Corner. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

Well then here is mine. I recently revamped it!
Author: Madhu
Story Title: Black Hearts Golden Desires
Genre: fanatsy
Description: Nand, a sorcerer princess of solataria, has two beautiful loving sisters, her other two halves.But what happens when it becomes the vice versa and an old enemy from their past comes back for revenge? Will Nand overcome it? or will she fail??
Chapter: 6 (more coming up soon)
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5019562149478400
Cover:

As I mentioned earlier I would love to enter this contest for some fun. I hope you guys enjoy reading it.

Thank you for this thread! :grin:
Title: Trapped In Secrets
Author: Missy
Genre: Mystery/ Drama (INK)
Chapters: Four (as of now)
I would love to do a read for read with anyone who is interested.
Description: Adriana has just moved to the United States but it seems everyone is hiding a secret. Will she find it out and form relationships along the way? Or are they lying to her too?
new%20cover

Title: © Tribe of Malapinchi
Author: Jannah Jackson
Description: Toss into a land of the sun, magic, lies and dark secrets in Asia. Can you survive, solve the havoc and save everyone before it’s too late? CharacterCustomization
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5909308359180288

Cover

I have a question, does it have to be a completed story? Or can it be one that I plan to continue? I ask because I’m working on my first story and I’m definitely not going to have the whole thing done by June; But, I do plan to have at least the first 3 episodes done.

1 Like

It does not have to be completed.

1 Like

Okay, thanks for clarifying that for me! :smile:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.