New Easier Rules: QUALITY COMMISSIONED ART GIVEAWAY (Cover, Artscene or PFP!)

Hello Loves!!

So I have been writing for less than 2 months and the support I got from this community is just amazing!
I really am thankful, so the best way to give back is to share some blessings! :flushed: :hugs: :revolving_hearts:

My friend (insta: @ellieartt )and I (insta: @epi.caitealatte) decided to give some FREE QUALITY COMMISSIONED ART to those who wants to participate!

Just follow the rules and don’t forget to add the hashtag #Cai1300Giveaway when you post the page attached.

Thank you again and I really wish everyone great success! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Hope to see all your submissions by June 30! :gift_heart:

3 Likes

oh :poop: i love your art but I don’t have IG

oh babe, that’s a bummer. :see_no_evil:
Unfortunately we can’t qualify you as it will be unfair for the ones that will participate - but if in case you decide to create one, please don’t forget about us! Deadline is still 21 days from now anyway. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

haha it’s ok, i’m happy you guys are doing this though! It’s so sweet of you to take the time out of your life to do this for people

1 Like

Thanks lovey, we just feel grateful and I think why not have fun while doing it, right? :blush:

1 Like

aw i really wanted to participate! i don’t have an episode based instagram :disappointed_relieved: and im on my laptop so i can’t post anything :confused:.
poop :triumph:

2 Likes

oh no! If we get more people with same concerns, maybe we can revise the rules a little bit? :thinking:

I’ll let you know, lovey! hopefully we can get atleast 20people to participate here then we will definitely change the criteria. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

yay! awesome! i’ll definately find a way to read your story :grinning:

1 Like

aww thanks, boo! You’re so sweet! :kissing_heart:

You have a winner?

1 Like

hi!

No, not yet, I still have 2 weeks actually!

we changed the rules a little to attract more people.

Cool! What are the new rules so i can try to enter?