New Episode Member

Hello everyone, I’m Wildrose. I read Episode for 3 years by now and I simply love it. I’m new in the Episode Community and I would like to meet some people. :kiss::heartbeat:

8 Likes

Welcome to the forums! Im Lana. Nice to meet you. If u need anything we are all here to help you. :raised_hands:t3: :sunglasses: :grin:

1 Like

Welcome

1 Like

Welcome to the forums!!:two_hearts::two_hearts:

1 Like

Hey Lana, nice to meet you! :sunglasses: Thank you so much, I would really appreciate your help guys. I’m writing my first story and I’m super excited :yum: I’m 22 years old, and how old are you guys?? :kiss:

2 Likes

Hey Lauren, thank you! Nice to meet you xoxo :kiss:

1 Like

Nice to meet you! This community is awesome!:heart_eyes:

1 Like

And I was just going to say that on episode I know someone called WildRose and she’s amazing!! Just like I’m sure you are💕

1 Like

Really?? Wow, I didn’t know there was another girl with this name, is crazy right? Lol, I’m writing my first story and I’m working really hard on it. Have you writed any stories? :kiss::kiss:

1 Like

No but I’m writing one at the moment. I’d love to read your strory when its out!:smile:

1 Like

Welcome from another new member here! :relaxed:

1 Like

Really?? Wow, I’m sure it’s a great story, I can’t wait to read it! :yum::kiss: How old are you? (If you wanna say it , of course) I’m 22 :blush::blush:

1 Like

Thanks hun! Sorry I don’t share my age on here💕

1 Like

Welcome to the forums! I’m iqra, been here since November 2018 :heart:

1 Like

Hey girl, nice to meet you! :heartpulse::heartpulse:

1 Like

Heeey Iqraa, nice to meet you! :heartpulse: Everyone is really kind here! EpisodeLife.:heartbeat:

2 Likes

You too. Good luck with your first story. I can’t help you but I’ll certainly take a look at it if you publish. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

nice to meet you too, im mystiklunaa or luna and omg im 21

1 Like

Don’t worry bae, I totally get you. Can I follow u on Episode? :sunglasses: So I’d be able to read your story when it’s out?? :heartbeat:

1 Like

Of course my episode is Lauren💖

1 Like