New Fantasy Story - Double Double Toil & Trouble (R4R)

Hi everyone, I just published the first 8 episodes of my very first story, Double Double Toil & Trouble. Please check it out, and if you want to do R4R drop me a link to your story here! Appreciate any feedback you have, as this is my first story. Hope you enjoy!

image_2022-12-16_012323614
Link: Episode Writer Portal
Title: Double Double Toil & Trouble
Author: Emeraldrina (IG @emeraldrina.writes)
Genre: Fantasy
Format: LimeLight
Description: When troublesome twins Willow and Hazel Sage arrive at Spellworth Academy of Witchcraft, they stumble on a mystery that could destroy the school forever. Will they uncover the secret before it’s too late?
Features: Choices, Full CC, Male and Female LIs for both twins, LI points system, Mini-games

5 Likes

Hi!
Congrats on publishing your first story!

I will fav and read it asap. :blob_hearts:

1 Like

Congrats on publishing! I’m down for a R4R. Let me know if you’re interested :grin:

Title: Without a Trace
Genre: Mystery/Thriller
Chapters: 19 (Ongoing)
Description: After her sister vanishes, Talulah sets out on an investigative search with the help of arcane criminology major, Avon. Will their perseverance and wit be enough to find her?
Link: Episode Writer Portal
Instagram: @jcwhisper.writes

Thank you :purple_heart:

I’m up for r4r!

Story: The Unwanted
Genre: Mystery
Insta: @evilyn.writes
Episodes: 13
Style: Ink

Description:
15 years since we’ve been deemed useless and deported to Earth. Now, we reunite to solve the supernatural murders and as past becomes present, our mistakes become fatal…

Advanced directing/ overlays etc.

Link: https://episodeinteractive.com/s/i/5431076573085696

Absolutely! Started reading, looks great so far! Will send you SS.

Great! Added to my list, will read soon and send you SS!

1 Like

Thanks, same here! How many chapters do you want to do?

8 if you’re up for it! I’ll probably just read all of yours, cause the story’s good hehe. I love Minerva!

Sounds good! She’s actually my favorite character to write :laughing: