New Fantasy story!

Yeah! I will private message you when I am finished.

1 Like

That cover is gorgeous!

1 Like

thank you! would you like to do a read 4 read?

1 Like

Sure! I’ll DM you.

1 Like

I would also be interested in an R4R :slight_smile:

1 Like

With me? Sure! DM me your story details. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Title: Mystery on Hanging Hill Lane
Author: Marshmallow O
Genre: Mystery, Romance, Comedy
Summary: Time is running out as you and your friends try to escape the mysterious sleepover that you were invited to… Read to uncover the Mystery on Hanging Hill Lane.
Chapters: 4 (More to come)
Style: Limelight

Create your own characters and Choices Matter!:blush:

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6250660385652736
Shortened Link: https://bit.ly/2FHhOMS

1 Like

Would you also be interested in a R4R?

I have added your story to my que! :hearts:

1 Like

aaa thanks so much!! i’d love to hear your feedback if you do read it!

1 Like

R4R? :wink:

sure! i will read your first 3 chapters and then send you a screenshot! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sounds great! I will do the same!

1 Like

I’m so so so sorry it took so long! But I really enjoyed your story. It is interesting. The only thing I would suggest is making the speech bubbles bigger bc it was kinda hard to read…

1 Like

Thank you! I really do appreciate the feedback! Is the chapter length too short or is it ok?

1 Like

I am so sorry ya’ll… I had to go on a little hiatus because I got in a wreck :sob: I’ve got a new car now though and my job hours have become a little more steady, so I have a little extra time on my hands… I also was able to buy the unlimited pass thing for a month so that will also help :sunglasses: thank you all for your patience!

I am currently not up for an rfr my list is full…sry guys if still anyone wants to try it feel free to!!
My story contains fantasy, action, drama, romance …I think its all in one…
So i would be so glad if anyone gives mine a try
Author: Madhu
Story Title: Black hearts golden desires
Genre: fanatsy/action /drama
Description: Nand a sorcerer princess of solataria has two beautiful loving sisters, her other two halves.But what happens when it becomes the vice versa and an old enemy from their past comes back for revenge? Will nand overcome it? or will she fail??
Chapter: 6 (more coming up soon)
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5019562149478400
Instagram: @episode.angelindisguise
Cover :
U can pm me your feedbacks. If u like my story then follow me on @episode_angelindisguise for sneak peeks and updates

Check this thread for rfr updates
# Promoting my story for the first time! Need support from you guys! (Need to catch up closed for now)

1 Like

Thanks for the thread

Title: The Star Necklace

Description: you are the most rich girl in your country in addition you’re famous but what happens when the Star Necklace uncovers your true identity

1 Like
1 Like

Hello I´m really new and a bit shy… I just started on my first story! Would be fun to get some readers and support :slight_smile:

Title: Caelum

Description: Aurora is a beautiful girl who can turn into a white wolf. will she find her mate? What happens when light and dark collide?