New fantasy survival story "The Divine Stars“ ⭐️

Hello, everyone!
I am the author of Elemental Wars as some of you know. After a million reads, getting on the editor’s picks shelf 3 times and currently in the stories we love section, finally, I’m ready to publish my new story “The Divine Stars”. Believe it or not, this is even BETTER than Elemental Wars!

What do you have here?
A competition of survival
LGBTQ+ romance options.
Choose your body.
Choose your PRONOUNS (he/him, she/her, they/them)
ALL YOUR CHOICES MATTER!

Summary: What if the only chance to save your mother meant entering a game of death where you’re competing against 10 other contestants? Complete your missions and live. Or fail and die. A mystical journey of magic, death and love!

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5990672101605376

Write down your thoughts below!

3 Likes

Love this. Will check it out sometime :wink:

Hello @ThylaConta, I’m Sydney the moderator. Welcome to the forum! :smiley:

I’ve moved this thread to Share Feedback since it sounds like you’re asking for story feedback. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

I thought this also counted as promoting my story. My bad! Thanks for fixing it!

1 Like

Since you already have another Promote Your Story topic, and this one explicitly asks for feedback, it fits better here. :smiley: And no worries, it happens. :wink:

Wow sounds great! Congrats on getting pick 3 times!

I really wish I would get chosen just once hahaha.

Thank you! It’s all about having a lot of reads. What is your story? We can do a review for review if you like?

1 Like

Episode 4 is out! Let me know if your favorites are alive… or dead. This one is full of death, secrets and betrayal :slight_smile: Or simply my brand!

Hi I would like a review thank you!!!

Story Title: © Tribe of Malapinchi
Author: Jannah Jackson
Story Description:
New Description:
Tales of the Old Asians warned that WW2 scars still plagued the exotic-cursed tribe in the mythical land at East South East Asia. The land of Sun, light & black magic, lies and dark secrets. Can you survive, solve the havoc, cleanse and heal, save and free everyone? Or die in vain?

Old Description:
Toss into a land of the sun, magic, lies and dark secrets in Asia. Can you survive, solve the havoc and save everyone before it’s too late? FullCC/MiniGames/Tappables
Genre: Realistic-Fantasy/Mystery/ Adventure/Thriller/Horror
Style: Multiple
How many chapters does it has: 6/7
Cover (With symbolic meanings of the cover inside the story)

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5909308359180288
Additional Info:

1. Chapters are generally slightly longer than most episode stories…given because of the nature of the plot.

Episode 5 just came out! This time, you’re caught up in a spell storm. Are you still alive? Who else is? Are you prepared to throw people under the bus for your own survival? Read on to find out!

1 Like

Episode 6 & 7 out right now! Mysterious newcomers, new revelations, new deaths! Did you make it out alive?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.