(New?) Feature in Portal: Memory

dont know who else has this or if it’s a glitch or something. i understand that it shows u how much space, I guess, each scene in your episode takes. i just don’t get the point of it.

1 Like

This is used to tell you if that specific scene of your story is going to lag or possibly crash on mobile. It’s not necessarily"new".

Say, for example, your dining hall scene has 15 characters in it. The memory button will begin to show yellow, and it’ll warn you at the bottom that the story may lag on _____. For me, there’s a scene where it will lag on iPhone 5. If your scene is heavily coded, with a lot of characters and overlays and such, it will begin to show red, and it’ll warn you that your scene will crash on some people’s phones.

i never had that before that’s why I put new with a question mark. thanks for explaining :slight_smile:

1 Like

Of course. The texture part just shows what part of your character/background/overlay may be the issue. The bigger the number, I’m guessing the bigger amount of data it’ll take on some people’s phone.

1 Like

@Sydney_H you can close this

1 Like

Closed by OP request. :smiley: