New feature on episode or is it a glitch?

So I was about to read a new episode of Intoxicate Me ( LL ) on Episode and you know the thing below the description that shows the chapters and stuff? It had another thing that said " Approx 7min" and I was like woww that’s the first time I see this.
Is it something that indicates length of chapter? Or something else?
It’s automatically put by episode or the author does it?
Someone who has had the same thing or at least knows about it please explain to me
Update: I checked the app again and now it shows the “new episodes coming soon…” or whatever it says and now i feel like a liar but I swear it was there
So anyone else had it in a particular story?

2 Likes

I haven’t seen it but maybe it’s a feature that they’re testing out and released temporarily by mistake? I would imagine it’s the episode length. There are other apps that show the estimated reading time.
That would be a cool feature actually so I hope that’s in the works.

2 Likes

Same lol
I hope I’m not crazy and it was never there because I’m pretty sure I saw it.
I feel dumb for not taking a screenshot but when I went back to the app it wasn’t there.
Maybe because I had already started playing the episode? I don’t know.
The episode lasted like 10 minutes though.
Anyways it would actually be pretty cool but I wouldn’t know how it would work? Before you start each chapter it will show an estimated time? It sounds confusing?

I‘ve seen that too from someone else‘s screenshots. Unfortunately, for my story it shows a read time that‘s not right at all. I usually do a final read-through, taking the time, before I publish. And they kind of cut that in half. :see_no_evil: Even if you tap fast it just wouldn’t add up :sweat: I hope they’ll fix the estimated times before they release it to everyone. :sweat_smile: But in general I think it’s a very nice feature!

1 Like

True because even when I read the story decently fast it definetely couldn’t be only 7 minutes.
I would actually like it too as a feature if it’s well done

1 Like